How to Activate a Deactivated Yahoo Account?
Yahoo Email service is used by billions of users across the globe. Many users use it on a regular basis. But, some of the users do not use their account for a longer period of time. If you too fall in the similar category where you have not logged into your account for more than 12 months, there are chances that your Yahoo account will be deactivated. Your account may be deactivated even in cases when you do not follow the Yahoo guidelines.
In case, you too fall in a similar category where you can no longer log in to your account and are shown with the message of deactivated Yahoo account, just go through the steps mentioned below to reactivate Yahoo account and get it up and running in no time.Steps to Reactivate the Yahoo account
Reactivating the Yahoo account may turn out to be simple for some and complex for the others. This solely depends on the existing knowledge about the Yahoo mail. This will help the users to gain back access to their account, even if they are a newbie. Just go through the steps mentioned below to reactivate Yahoo account on your own.
- Visit Yahoo home page in your browser and click on the link "I do not remember my password".
- Alternatively, open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page in your web browser.
- Enter the information about your account from the options: Sign-in email address or mobile number, Recovery phone number, or Recovery email address.
- After you have entered the information about any of these, just click on the Continue button.
- You may be asked to verify that you are not a robot. This can be done by entering the CAPTCHA code.
- Now you need to verify your identity by receiving the code in the alternate Email address or the recovery phone number. Select the appropriate option to which you have access to and click on the button "yes send me a code".
- Enter the code received in the textbox of the new window that appears and clicks on the Continue button.
- Here a new window appears where you need to enter the new password twice. After successfully entering the password, click on the Continue button and then your password is successfully reset.
Kristen Smith is a passionate author who loves to keep the latest information about the latest updates in the field of technology. Her writing can help users to resolve any kind of Yahoo problems without any delay.