Is it a good choice to Study MBBS in Abroad?
Always give 1st preference to Home land, however, there are very few seats for MBBS in India and acquiring a seat in India is very competitive. In 2017, there are almost 10+ lakh medical applicants for around 52,000 MBBS seats In Government and Private Medical Colleges. Private Medical Colleges are charging extremely high fees that are not affordable by everybody. Also, quality of education in most of the private colleges is questionable. In 2017 MCI has banned 50+ Private medical colleges from providing admissions. In this case, studying MBBS in Foreign countries is the best alternative.
MBBS from Abroad – Medical Colleges approved by Medical Council of India is the best choice.
Things to Consider while deciding University to Study MBBS in Abroad
- Your annual/overall budget for MBBS in Abroad.
- Govt Vs. Private Colleges and Universities: Government Colleges and universities recommended because they have qualified staff and great facilities and continue the patient flow of their associated hospitals.
- Accreditation of the College or university: College or university must be authorized by Medical Council of India to ensure that right after graduation you are entitled to clear the MCI Screening Test and work as a Doctor in India.
- The medium of Education: Medium of Education in the determined College or university should be preferably in the English language. Some Colleges and universities instruct in bilingual technique which needs to be definitely avoided.
- MCI Coaching Classes: A lot of Colleges and universities also carry out on campus MCI coaching classes. This will help an Indian student to clear MCI Screening Test easily. Preference must be given to search Colleges and universities.
- Food – some countries don’t have Indian Mess – hence students need to do self-cooking.
Georgia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan offer excellent facilities – Indian Vegetarian food is available.
You will find drawbacks but benefits are usually more as India has lack of MBBS Doctors and if you complete MBBS from abroad well then, you’re allowed to work as a Doctor in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
Verve Educare LLP will take care, right from your admission to completion of your MBBS in Abroad. For More details Just request a callback and we will reach you in short time with all details.
Education consultant - Helping students in India to fulfill their dream in Medicine Field.