House/Condo for Rent: An Affordable Personal Space in Manila
Searching for a rental home should be a well thought out and researched process. After all, you’ll be writing off a big chunk of your paycheck monthly to pay for the home. Whether you are new to the entire concept of home rental or are rethinking your current residential situation, it is critical that you know how to find the perfect home at the perfect price range for our household type and budget. Here are some things you should remember when finding an affordable space to rent in major cities like BGC, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Quezon :
- Know exactly what you can pay. Hunting for rental is much like seeking out good product deals. It is important that you draw up a reasonable budget while taking a hard look at the exact place your money is going. Run the numbers and don’t hesitate to seek help when needed. There are services that you can turn to for help when trying to figure out housing costs and weigh them against your actual income. Don’t forget to factor in other related expenses like utilities and services, so you will never end up short on your expenses.
- What amenities and features are must-haves and which are nice-to-have? It is also important that you set guidelines as to essential features and other things you can forgo for value. Considering compromises is one way that you can save on expensive rental because of features like extra yard space, a designer kitchen, and things of the like cost a lot.
- Not many renters take the time to map their day, but this is something that you should consider when trying to find a house rental in a busy city. This way, you can determine where you spend your time the most as well as the types of amenities that should be close by. Research about services that are available at your disposal as well as your proximity to restaurants, grocers, coffee shops, public transit, and other necessary amenities that your lifestyle requires.
- Choose a rental type that suits your needs. Don’t rent a space that is larger than what you require as this will only cost you more. There is a wide variety of rental types that you can choose from, depending on the kind of lifestyle you lead as well as the number of household members you have. Investigate sublets, family homes, corporate housing, and other options that will suit the type of residency you seek.
- And last but not the least, rather the most crucial factor is - Distance from work place. We all are aware of the traffic. To prevent less time on road and more with your loved ones and yourself, it is critical to find a home closer to work. Not just will it save your time but also some good amount of cash. Keeping your workplace at the center draw a radius of 500 meters and 1Km. First search your option in the first radius and then in the second(between 500m-1Km).
With all your options laid out in front, you can assign your desired weightage to the below mentioned factors and do a cost benefit analysis:-
- Time taken to work and back(if walking and if by cab/car/public utility vehicle)
- Facilities in the property
- Proximity to amenities
- Rental amount
Housal Inc. is a real estate brokerage firm based in West Bonifacio Global City, Philippines. Their offer brokerage services to investors, property owners, & landlords who are willing to invest in the real estate.