How to enjoy boston lobsters
Posted: Aug 24, 2015
Boston Lobster in Singapore
We all know there are a few items that taste good to one and some that taste good to many. Crabs are very popular food around the world but even more in Singapore, people here love it with very wide ranges of cooking methods and the most common is chilli.
Boston lobsters in Singapore are also widely loved for its freshness and its tenderness. The lobsters are great to mix with a table of vegetables and other meats and we are going to explore some of the ways to prepare the best boston lobsters in Singapore.
We could find out more about it along the way and we will definitely be glad to deliver the best food advice to everyone who wishes to learn from our ways of making lobsters!
Steamed Boston Lobsters
Steaming is a good and very gentle and light cooking technique that will give you nice and tender meat. Preserving the flavour and it also takes quite a good timing and you wont have the chance of over steaming it and causing it to overcook
- Choose a pot large enough to hold all the lobsters comfortably; do not crowd them. A 4- to 5- gallon pot can handle 6 to 8 pounds of lobsters.
- Put 2 inches of seawater or salted water in the bottom of a large kettle.
- Set steaming rack inside the pot and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Add the live lobsters one at a time, cover pot, and start timing.
- Halfway through, lift the lid (careful – the steam is hot) and shift the lobsters around so they cook evenly.
How to kill the lobsters
The best and the most clear cut way to kill lobsters would be to cut it down in the middle with one good cut of the knife so that it does not suffer for longer than it should you also get to be able to have a clean nice cut which will be best presentable and also nice to have your lobster in two halves.
Lobsters do not really have a good nervous system so you do not need to worry that it will be in pain from the middle split!
Boston Lobsters in Singapore
T.K is a avid writer on business topics, he works with Koh Management Pte Ltd a Singapore Accounting | Payroll | incorporation Firm