An overview MB7-700, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration
Posted: Nov 13, 2013
Acquiring an updated knowledge in any field has always been complicated. People find themselves in a fix whenever they want to get posted about something new in town. Microsoft understands and sees the problem of its users in a different perspective. It gives you an opportunity to groom and polish yourself as much as you want. Microsoft is fully aware of the fact that Information Technology is the most rapidly growing field around the globe these days. The demand and worth of the IT professionals can therefore not be ignored. Microsoft continuously thinks of ways and gestures to equip its professionals with an updated knowledge. The new certification of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration is one such attempt by Microsoft.
Being a proctored exam, the users can schedule themselves by visiting the website and going through Premeteric. Published on December 28, 2012 under the course code MB7-700, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration certification targets all IT experts. This certificate is available in widely spoken languages such as English, French, German and Spanish.
Skills measured in MB7-700 exam:
Candidates intending to appear in the exam must have a strong intention to install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.They must be able to enjoy the system requirements and pre-requisites. They should be able to understand the architecture of the system. Furthermore they must have a strong grasp in the following fields.
- installing and configuring the Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
- working with the administration tools in various network environments
- installing and working with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment
- managing databases
- managing companies
- managing objects and licenses
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration exam targets all IT specialists. Functional consultants, systems developers, and implementation consultants are the key targets.
Criteria for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration exam:
The following criteria should be considered while preparing for the MB7-700 exam.
- Identify and Describe Architecture (13 percent)
- Describe Installation and System Requirements (12 percent)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server (14 percent)
- Install Microsoft Dynamics NAV Client Components (14 percent)
- Install the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment (13 percent)
- Use the Role Tailored Client for Windows Personalization (12 percent)
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (13 percent)
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics NAV PowerShell API (9 percent)
Significance of passing MB7-700 exam:
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Installation & Configuration exam might be tough but there are perks for candidates who pass this exam. Besides acquiring an updated knowledge of Information Technology, they will be considered qualified to appear in Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist exam.
Hence MB7-700 is a certification that should not be missed by any IT expert.
TestsExpert is well known in the field of IT and Tech Certification Exams for its preparation material regarding Mb7-700 exam. More information about the material is available here.
For any kind of more information kindly click here. Just enter the code you need and get lots of information.