Need to Set Up an POP and IMAP settings in your Hotmail account
Posted: Oct 28, 2016
In the event that you need to set up an email account on the your PC or Computer or cell phone then rapidly comes the question, with which handle the messages ought to be downloaded from the server. There are a few varieties, yet the most widely recognized are secure POP and IMAP. Through these conventions impart the customers to the servers.
What is POP?
POP is the communication protocol for messages. The customer, for example, Microsoft Hotmail, recovers the messages with this convention from a remote mail server. This strategy is the thing that worries the capacities, extremely constrained. It serves just to check email.
What is IMAP?
IMAP is not new; it dates with IMAP, not at all like POP, leave the messages on the server 2003. In this way, it is conceivable to access from various gadgets on similar messages.
However, the major concern is that the large portions of the clients don’t know how to set up POP and IMAP. Along these lines, they should contact to Hotmail Support Number Experts Team who answer for your entire question very patiently. We are guaranteeing you that you will get the most proper customer support from experienced and devoted email support specialists.
If you need to set up POP and IMAP settings in your Hotmail account, here we are suggesting you quick steps. Follow the below given steps to perform the task:
- 1. First Sign in Hotmail account.
- 2. Go to the File menu>Information then click on Add account
- 3. Yet after that you will be prompted in the next window, tap the information of your Hotmail accounts. Follow the information should be entered which is given below:
- Your e-mail address: Enter your Hotmail e-mail address (For example- *******@hotmail.com.).
- Your name: Enter your name, as it should appear in the later the recipient's inbox.
- Your password - Enter the password in the box which you are doing to login into your Hotmail account.
4. Now set in addition to hooks for server settings or additional server types manually configure and verify the entries by clicking Next button. Then click on the "Advanced Settings" option to set right below the last settings.
- Inbox Sport (POP): 995
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.live.com
- Incoming mail server (POP): pop3.live.com
- POP SSL is required: Yes
- User name: Your Hotmail e-mail address
- Password: Your Hotmail password.
- Outbox Sport (SMTP): 25 or 587
- TLS / SSL is required: Yes (if available, choose TLS, otherwise select SSL)
- Authentication Required: Yes (Hotmail and password)
Congrats! After playing out the above given tasks you will be successfully make POP and STMP settings in your Hotmail email account. If you are still suffering any kind of technical issues in your hotmail account then without any hesitate direct dial the our free of cost Hotmail Helpline Number 0800 098 8400 and get best support 24/7 without any effort.
Hotmail Technical Support Number is provide the most reliable solutions for all users to solve all kinds of problems related to Hotmail email account.