Top 10 Easy to Make Quick Bread Dishes that You can Savour!
Posted: Jan 19, 2017
Breads are not just breads, they are real saviours. For times when you feel lazy to cook a full meal or when you’re kids demand for quick snacks at odd times of the day, dishes made with bread are the easiest to prepare, taste amazing and are loaded with health benefits that make them nutritious. The market is flooded with a wide range of breads – wheat bread, brown bread, multi-grain bread and much more. Just buy a pack and prepare a dish. Mentioned below are some quick bread dishes that are awesome to taste and hunger satisfiers:
- Banana Oat Meal Bread- Banana Oat Meal Bread is a quick snack that makes for a great breakfast, snack and dessert item. In addition to the goodness of fresh bananas, the oatmeal bread adds a wholesome flavour and provides an interesting texture to the dish. Just prepare it ahead of time, freeze for a while and savor a sweetbread dish!
- Easy Boston Brown Bread- Prepared with deep flavors of molasses, cornmeal, and rye flour Boston Brown Bread is sweetly moist, favorable bread that tastes insanely delicious. The round loaf has a wonderful texture that is sliceable and unbelievably moist and luscious!
- Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf- This mouth-watering bread dish is prepared with brown butter and dark brown sugar and is simple to make. The quick bread snack involves the essence of pumpkin pie which is infused with delectable chocolate chips. The bread dish is tender, sweet and hard enough to get freeze easily. English Oven, one of
- Gluten-free apple cider bread- If you wish to relish the sweet-tart flavor of apple cider, just spend some time in mixing the fresh cider to make a concentrated flavor. Add some cinnamon and nutmeg to the blend, spread it over a few slices and relish a delightful, heavenly meal!
- Red Banana Pineapple bread- To relish a unique and tropical taste of a classic banana bread, choose red bananas. This variety is smaller, sweeter and tastier than its yellow Cavendish banana variety. But what makes red bananas special is their intense banana flavor and slight raspberry tang. Give a final twist by adding ground ginger and savor this dish with a morning cup of hot coffee! You can also
- Soda Bread with port soaked Raisins- Looking for a quick bread to go with your afternoon tea? Look no further than the tasty soda bread. Add some extra raisins or currants which provide it an extra boozy sweetness!
- Marble Pumpkin Chocolate Bread- Who can resist pumpkins and chocolates? This easy-to-make dish is awesome to taste when the spicy orange-hued pumpkin bread is combined with creamy dark chocolate pieces swirled throughout. Mix the pumpkin batter with cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, blend it well with coconut powder and bake them properly. Arrange the sliced bread on a platter and relish this delightful meal with your loved ones!
If you are looking for some simple and awesome bread recipes, then you can simply visit Englishoven.com. Being one of the most prominent food manufacturers in India, the marquee is known for its comprehensive range of delicious brown bread items as well as simple to make quick bread recipes that you can easily prepare at home and savor to your heart's content!
The writer is an avid blogger who has an experience of about four years in the real estate sector and loves to write informative blogs and articles on residential apartments in Gurgaon, how to buy or sell property online and much more.