How to Activate roku.com/link Account - Roku Com Link – Setup Roku
Posted: May 28, 2019
Simple steps to Setup Roku (Any model):
Make sure, you are having USB cable, remote, power adapter, HDMI, batteries or composite cables for old TV sets with Roku Streaming Player. Let’s get started with the setup Roku Express.
- Depending on the model of TV find HDMI or composite input. Insert the one end of HDMI in TV and the other end goes into the Roku and with old models does the same using composite cables instead of HDMI.
- Use your TV remote for setting up the HDMI input using input or source button on your remote.
- Next step is to power up your Roku player and remote. Take one end of USB cable and insert it into the Roku express streaming player and then insert the other end into your TV or you can use the power adapter. Insert another end into your adapter and plug it into the wall.
- On your TV screen, you will see the Roku logo.
- Insert the batteries into the remote and make sure batteries must be positioned correctly. For the best experience remote, remote always requires a clear line of right in front of the Roku express streaming player.
- After then choose your language from your TV screen and then select your wireless network.
- To connect enter your own password and make sure nobody should get to know your password.
- On the other hand, if you are in trouble in connecting
- Then your Roku player will download the latest software in which you can easily get latest features and updates for your channels automatically.
- After it sees the display type on your TV screen and press ok to move further. It will automatically determine the best resolution for your TV. If the screen is displaying correctly.
- Confirm your resolution. Once it’s been set you’ll see the activation screen showing your link code which will use online to link your Roku player to your
Steps for Roku.Com/Link account activation:
- From your computer, laptop, mobile, tablets, enter this Roku code at Roku.com/link account.
- If you have a Roku account sign in if not click on create roku.com/link account
- Choose your security pin to keep it safe.
- Then it is required to select the payment method to do the payments online.
- Finally, proceed to next step of adding your favorite channels. You can also add more channels later.
- If you do not want to see any channel you can remove that channel.
- Scroll down your screen and select continue to complete the activation process.
On your TV screen, you’ll see your channels updating in your Roku express streaming player. It’ll only take a few seconds or minutes.
Roku Com Link Help & Support:
In case, if you are finding any problems during the Set up as well as roku.com/link
account activation process, just make the call on our customer support number and get the help from our technicians.
In case you feeling you are stuck in some error and issues during Roku setup and roku.com/link activation visit at Roku.com/link help and support.