How to Setup and Activate Roku Ultra with www.roku.com/link Account
Posted: Jun 13, 2019
How to set up and activate www.roku.com/link account in Roku ultra
Roku ultra is the newly launched Roku streaming player. It has more features as well as functionality as compared to before models. After buying Roku ultra, let’s start to set up and www roku.com/link. Before starting, check your Roku ultra box.
Belongings with Roku Ultra:
- Roku Ultra streaming box
- Roku Ultra Remote control
- AC Adapter
- Power batteries
- Also, have an HDMI cable
- Since not included the HDMI cable, purchase it from outside.
- Roku Ultra streaming box setup:
1. Get connected:
- First, find the available HDMI port or input on the back side of your TV and insert one end of HDMI cable into the source
- And the other hand, insert another end of HDMI cable into your Roku streaming player
2. Power up:
- Now let’s power up your Roku player and remote
- Insert one end of the included AC power adapter and another end into the power source
- After a few moments, you will see the startup screen with Roku logo
- Insert the included batteries into your remote control
- Your remote should pair automatically
- It doesn’t, press and holds the inside button for 5 second
- Select your language
3. Connect to your network:
- Now, let’s connect to your Roku player to your network.
- Select your wireless network
- Enter your wireless password, remember that your password is case sensitive
- Wait for a while for processing
- It automatically downloads or updates the latest software
- After processing you will be permitted to set the display type, then press OK on your remote
- It automatically determines the best resolution for your TV
- Select yes and confirm your resolution
- After that, you will show the activation screen
4. Activate roku.com/link account:
- From a computer or laptop, enter the code into roku.com/link in the URL
- Depending on the model of TV find HDMI or composite input. Insert the one end of HDMI in TV and the other end goes into the Roku and with old models does the same using composite cables instead of HDMI.
- Already have the Roku.com/link account? Get log in. If don’t then create your Roku account and set a pin code
- You will be required for a payment method
- Add some Roku channels
- Enjoy your streaming
How to use Roku link code to activate Roku.com/link account Get easy Roku activation steps will help you to activate Roku.com/link account in an easy way.