Better Male Organ Health through Sleeping Bare
Posted: Nov 18, 2019
What man in his right mind wouldn’t want to positively affect his male organ health
- especially when an improvement can be achieved simply by going bare? Assuming that a guy is in a position to bare it all when he sleeps, he may be in a position to keep his manhood in even better health than it already is.
An article in the U.K. paper The Sun recently extolled the praises of sleeping bare and the male organ health benefits that this confers. The basic information in that article has been around in various forms for some time, so this is not hot-off-the-presses news. But it does serve as a reminder that more men should consider going bare when going to sleep.
There are any number of benefits to "going commando" when snuggling into bed. These include:
1. It helps with odor issues. Is it news to anyone at all that the male member and its partner, the sacks, can sometimes develop a certain pungency that is a trifle off-putting? (Indeed, some sources state that rank male organ odor is the most common reason a woman cites for refusing to orally pleasure her mate.)
For some men, heavy-duty manhood odor is a chronic issue. This usually occurs when there is heavy sweating going on in the region, which in turn creates deposits of bacteria that produce a fetid mess. One of the most effective ways of treating this issue is to "air the guys out." Sleeping bare helps circulate the air and give unwanted aromas a chance to dissipate.
- It discourages infection. Sweat and bacteria don’t just affect the manly scent. If the member skin is chafed, dry or raw – and that happens a lot to some guys – then it is going to be more susceptible to infection if there are more bacteria present.
- It keeps male seed healthier. Male seed production is negatively impacted when the heat is too high in the factory – so when the sacks are too hot, male seed production goes down. Wearing underwear while sleeping adds to the heat content – especially if the underwear is tight and form-fitting. Sleeping with the region bare helps keep the male seed producers cooler.
- It dampens cortisol production. Cortisol is a chemical which naturally occurs in the body. At appropriate levels, it is fine, but too much cortisol causes stress and anxiety – and also has a negative effect on male organ health. Studies have shown that excess cortisol production can interfere with normal tumescence function; some studies indicate that it can perhaps also contribute to manhood shrinkage, something most men will do anything to avoid. When the body is overheated, cortisol production goes up – so sleeping bare (and thereby cooler) can help keep cortisol at a comfortable (and non-threatening) level.
- It promotes healthier male organ skin. As mentioned previously, airing out helps to diminish sweat on and around the member – and that helps keep the male organ skin well moisturized. That may seem contradictory, as one assumes the sweat should hydrate the skin. In fact, sweat removes essential oils which are necessary for proper skin moisturization.
Sleeping bare is an excellent first step in maintaining manhood health, but by itself it is not enough. A man really needs to regularly apply a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) in order to help provide a boost to manhood care. Dry male member skin, especially, will benefit from a crème with a combination of natural hydrators (think Shea butter and vitamin E), which creates a "moisture lock" to ensure richer, suppler skin. A crème with vitamin is also recommended; vitamin A possesses acclaimed anti-bacterial properties which are badly needed by the man with a serious case of manhood odor.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.