Reasons to choose wordpress for your website
Posted: Feb 09, 2017
WordPress started in 2003 with a single intention to enhance the typography of everyday writings. But now it has become the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world used by millions of websites. Starting with a simple blogging tool but now evolved as an enhanced CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS).
Whether you are an experienced web developer or are making plans to launch your first website, WordPress offers a number of important benefits like:
- MOST POPULAR CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS): Wordpress provides you, a very enhanced CMS to manage your website contents. It's easy to use and most popular in the world. Gone are the days when you needed coding skills to make major changes. If you can use a Word or any standard word processing software, you can use WordPress. You can add, alter or remove content via your computer or even from your smartphone.source
- ITS OPEN SOURCE: Thousands of developers are working on it for free to give you a better service and to improve it day by day. Free security and feature updates every quarter, free plugins and free supports.source
- INEXPENSIVE : Due to its open source nature, free supports, nice CMS and lower setup, developers will not cost you much for the development of a WordPress site until and unless you don't require much theme customization.source
- EASY MAINTAINANCE: Maintainance is comparatively easy in WordPress. Even if your hire a developer, he/she won't cost you much if your website does not require much change.source
- DEVELOPERS ARE EASILY AVAILABLE: It is relatively easier to find designers and developers of WordPress but please make sure he/she also have some knowledge of PHP and DATABASE, it will help in customization if you require in your website.source
- HUGE NUMBER OF PLUGINS: As its open source, developers worldwide are contributing to it and developing the huge number of plugins for various uses. Developers does not need to write extra code for it, if plugins are available they can simply install it and use it. Plugins serve diverse types of needs. Most of them are free.source
- SEO-HIGHLY OPTIMIZED FOR SEARCH ENGINE: Every website owner should keep SEO in mind when looking for a content management system. Right out of the box, WordPress offers a number of options that can help you to get to the top of the search engine results. Search engines like Google have a preference for WordPress due to its logical architecture and responsive design. Its code is clean and simple so that search engine spiders will have no issues when trying to crawl your site. Each page and each blog post can be given its own meta tag keyword which allows for even more precise SEO. If you have no idea how to use meta tags there are various plugins available that can handle them for you
We are dedicated IT company engaged in offering Excellence in web design, development, mobile app and digital marketing solutions.