How to Connect Wi-Fi with Dell Laptop
The traditional way of connecting the Internet was way too tricky where you used to juggle between wires. Connecting LAN and asking the service provider to provide you the Internet connection.
The way other laptop with running Windows connects to Internet, similarly a Dell laptop connects to wireless Internet router. You can connect to WiFi quickly and easily if your Dell device has WiFi card. You have to add a WiFi adapter to your device for linking with wireless network without running the network cables across the office or home. If your device doesn't have an internal wireless antenna then also you can connect with WiFi by using its USB ports to let the required hardware link with wireless network.
How to connect Dell Laptop to wireless network?
Follow the below steps to connect the wireless with your laptop by yourself:
- Into any one of the USB ports plug in the USB end of the adapter on your laptop.
- In the disc drive of your laptop insert the software disc that was provided with the adapter.
- You will see an Install wizard screen, click Next option. In the user agreement select I Accept and then in the destination window click Next. For installing the software utilities for adapter select Install.
- For saving the changes to your settings, restart the device.
- On the Windows Task-bar- in USB adapter click on Networking Utility. Click on Connect after selecting the name of your wireless network in the window. For adding the WiFi to your device click Join after entering the passphrase for your network.
With the help of the above explained steps, you can connect your Dell device with the wireless network easily.
Call Dell Customer Care for further assistance required for connecting to the Internet.
If you are encountering any difficulty with any of the above step call at Dell support number 1-800-958-239 and discuss your issues with the experts directly. The team is here to fix all the errors you are facing with the laptop as well. Or connect with us via live chat where the professionals are available 24/7 at your service.
Nina Evans and I am Passionate about writing on connecting internet of different technical concerns of a PC and I am associated with an organization of Dell Tech Support.