What is the Best Strategy to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam
The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam ended on the 24th of August, 2017, with lakhs of aspirants appearing for the exam this year. On one side the years pass, and on the other the competition also grows tougher. This leaves an urgent need of resorting to smart techniques to enhance one’s preparation for the examination. The better your tactics are, the more accurate are your answers, and higher are your chances of scoring well. There are four sections that build the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam paper- General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The date that has been proposed to declare the result for SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 exam is October 31, 2017. We know that SSC Quant in India requires thorough understanding of concepts and strategies, but the other 3 domains are simple to comprehend. To excel in any exam you must have clear understanding of basic concepts first and then proceed to the higher levels of attempting challenging questions. On interviewing many SSC aspirants we have found out that majority of the students consider English language and SSC Quant in India to be more challenging, and this is why we have gathered some tips to help you prepare well for the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. in terms of quantitative aptitude.
- The key advice is to attempt only what you know, because guess work can act as a major setback and cost you negative marking. Remember, accuracy plays a major role in deciding how well you score. So not only do inaccurate answers bring along negative marking, but also waste a lot of time, for no good.
- Another important factor which governs your score is whether your basic concepts are strong or not. So make sure, that for Tier 1 and Tier 2 both, the basic concepts of quant and LR are made strong first.
- For English, we would recommend reading a lot of editorials. This will not only improve your preparation for reading comprehension, but will also enhance your basic concepts of grammar.
- Remember, time is the deciding element. Both, during the exam and prior to it. So do not waste time even while preparing and either join an online coaching for SSC CGL 2017 in Delhi (edu-drives.com), or your particular region, or purchase a Pendrive course for SSC and bank exams, with the help of which you can study at home.
5. Your first round of revision should be chapter-wise. Once you’ve revised your basic concepts, move to practicing SSC mock test online, so that you get a fair idea of where you stand.
6. When you begin your attempt, make sure you read the entire question paper prior to it. Accordingly, you’ll be able to divide your time. When due time is given to the weaker section, you’re bound to perform better.
These 6 tricks will guide you through the best preparation strategy. Good luck!
Edu Drives pendrive course for SSC & Bank exams’ includes online SSC coaching videos on Bank and SSC quant, SSC general Knowledge, practice questions and bank and SSC mock test papers. What makes our product the best coaching for SSC and Bank