Top 5 Bajaj Motorcycles in India under Rs. 1 Lakh
Posted: Jan 05, 2019
Motorcycles are the lifeline of middle-class urbanites in India who have to commute long distances for work every day. It is a cheaper mode of transport as compared to cars as it is much more fuel efficient and can be easily purchased by taking a two wheeler loan from banks and private lenders. You can make the payments through bike EMIs which enables you to buy both low-end and high-end bikes. Some buyers can only afford low-end bikes which are cost and fuel efficient and some buyers don’t mind spending a fortune to own a high-end bike with all the fancy features.
If you are looking for a value for money bike under one lakh then Bajaj offers a variety of options to choose from. One can get the Bike Loan with low credit and also calculate bike EMIs with EMI calculator to buy Bajaj motorcycles. The area stylish cost efficient and are equipped with latest features to give you a unique driving experience. Given a large number of options available in the market under the one lakh segment, below is the list of five Bajaj motorcycles in this segment you should consider buying if you have a budget of one lakh:
- Bajaj Pulsar 150: This is the top selling bike in this segment with a price range of Rs. 74000/- *to Rs. 84200/-*. The bike is loaded with all the advanced features and gives a good mileage which has made it popular in this segment. Bajaj's Pulsar series is among the most popular range of bikes from the two-wheeler manufacturer which is still going strong in terms of sales.
- Bajaj Avenge 150 Street: If you want to buy a bike with top of the line features under one lakh segment then Bajaj Avenger is the right pick for you as it is more refined than before and ranks quite high regarding features and fuel efficiency. It comes in the price range of Rs. 96000/-* and delivers a powerful ride while being economical at the same time.
- Bajaj Avenger 180 Street: This 180 cc motorcycle from Bajaj has been a top selling bike in 2018 and comes in the price range of Rs. 86000/-*. Avenger 180 has a mileage of 48.02 * and a top speed of 110 kmph* and is available in two different colors.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 160: Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 comes in the price range of Rs. 82000/-* to Rs. 86000/-* and is available in three different colors. The bike has superior braking and its twin spark DTS-i engine produces 15.5 ps* and 14.6 nm* of peak torque which is best in its segment. A modern high-performance mono shock suspension offers superior comfort and is the USP of this bike.
- Bajaj Discover 125: This 125 cc bike comes in the price range of Rs. 53000/-* to Rs. 61000/-*. The all new LED DRL headlamps give it a bold, striking look and are first in the 125cc segment. It has best in class power, and torque and its refined suspension make every ride smoother — certainly value for money bike for the middle-class segment.
The corporate giant offers several other options apart from the five mentioned above. It is a good idea to visit a showroom and check out the bikes before finalizing your purchase. If you cannot pay for the bike without dipping into your savings, as mentioned above, it is a good idea to take a loan. It becomes very easy to buy a bike from any showroom with the help of bike finance, in case you do not have the funds. You will have to make a down payment for the bike loan, which means you have to pay for 10-20% of the bike’s cost from your own funds and the remaining is received from the NBFC as a loan. However, it is a good idea to use the Bike EMI Calculator to check your eligibility and repaying capacity before committing to an EMI for the bike you need or desire.
He is a financial analyst. He has done MBA in Finance. He has worked extensively in the finance sector along with many organizations. He has assisted with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.