QuickBooks install diagnostic tool- Learn & Download?
Posted: Jan 14, 2019
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is created to troubleshoot and fixes all errors occurring during Installation. Additionally, it can amend issues related to ‘.NET Framework, C++ and MSXML.’ QuickBooks Desktop uses some of the Microsoft core components, if one or more components stop functioning efficiently, the operating system displays errors. In this article, we are going to discuss the topic and give you some of the quick ways to remedy the issues relating to it.
QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool is designed to automatically identify and remedy issues with the following:
- .NET Framework
- C++ issues
QB install diagnostic tool can Resolve the Common Errors?
The errors that are given below may take place in case your operating system is damaged or one of the main Microsoft components that QuickBooks Desktop uses is not stable or not working correctly. Download and access the QB install diagnostic to solve a wide range of errors that you may get while you set up QuickBooks desktop mainly:
- Errors relating to damaged Microsoft.NET Framework
- Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++
- Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop like QuickBooks won’t open or unrecoverable errors.
What must you consider?
- After running the tool, you may require to re-register or reactivate QuickBooks Desktop.
- In case you face trouble performing the steps, consult your computer's manufacturer or a Windows expert.
Download & Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below given are the steps to download and install QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool.
- Click the download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and set-up file in the system.
- Save the setup file on the desktop.
- After the download, you will see the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ on your screen.
- Now shut-down all other apps, that currently running simultaneously in the system.
- Double-click on ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file’ & run the file in your system.
- Restart the system after the diagnose.
How can you run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool?
Solution 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool (QBInstall)
Running the QB Install tool will help you to fix your problems relating to Microsoft.NET, MSXML, and C++.
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
Step 2: When prompted, save the file on your Desktop.
Step 3: Exit any open programs, then run the QuickBooks Install tool.
Note: It may take up to 20 minutes to finish depending on your internet speed and device’s performance.
Step 4: Restart your device running the tool to make sure the components are properly updated.
Solution 2: Download Windows updates
- When you download Windows updates, it will setup missing improvements pertaining to.NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ problems.
- In case your Windows operating system is outdated, QuickBooks might be unable to install or open properly.
Run Windows updates:
- You can run Windows updates by choosing the Windows key on your keyboard, then typing Windows Update on the search field.
- After installing updates, reboot/restart your device.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop to check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3: Remedy issues with QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft components manually
In case QB install diagnostic tool does not fix your issue, you can attempt to remedy these Windows components manually.
I am a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors & Consultants who offer Assistance for QuickBooks to Smes at affordable prices. We, as QuickBooks Certified Consultants, offer you the most efficient QuickBooks Technical Assistance in the industry.