Finding Affordable Tasigna Cost: Expectations vs. Reality
Posted: Jun 20, 2019
What is Tasigna?
Tasigna (Generic Name: Nilotinib) is a drug used for treating of certain critical diseases. It is manufactured / marketed by NOVARTIS and sold internationally. Novartis holds seven patents on this drug thereby preventing this drug to be manufactured as a generic drug by any company worldwide.
Tasigna is generally prescribed to stop or slow down the growth of cancer cells in the body. Its primary purpose is to treat Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (blood cancer) or CML that is diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive. Clinical trials are ongoing and investigation show favourable results in the usage of this Nilotinib in low dosage in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease and also for Huntington's disease, ALS and Dementia.
Side effects of Tasigna / Nilotinib?
If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction such as swelling on your face, lips, tongue and/or throat and difficulty breathing, seek immediate medical attention. If you have heart problems and experience symptoms such as dizziness and/or fast heartbeats, consult your doctor immediately. Additionally, consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- limited blood flow, signs: numbness, trouble walking, leg pain, chest pain or problems in speaking
- tumour cell breakdown, signs: nausea, vomiting, change in heart rate (above or below the average beats per minute), tingling in hands, feet and mouth, muscle cramps and/or confusion
- unusual bleeding in urine, stool or bruises
- rapid weight gain or swelling
- low blood cell counts, signs: mouth sores, pale skin, unusual weakness & chills, night sweats and/or fever
- internal bleeding in the brain, signs: confusion, difficulty in seeing, headaches and/or dizziness
Some of the other more common side effects include:
- rashes and sudden hair loss
- night sweats and tiredness
- joint pains
- constant sneezing with a running nose
- constant coughing with a sore throat
Tasigna can also affect a child's growth. If your child is not growing at a normal rate while on this medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
The above list does not include all the side effects of Nilotinib, consult your doctor to find out more about any other probable side effects.
Expectation Vs Reality: How to be sure that the drug and service is authentic?
The first and the most basic check is to see if the seller of the drugs has displayed their physical address or is hiding see if the seller of the drugs has displayed their physical address or is hiding behind some "fill-up-a-form-contact-us" curtain. Normal logic says that if they are hiding their address, they have much to hide about their drugs too – Genuine or Fake is your decision.
Secondly, the FDA - The Food and Drug Administration – of almost all the countries require the FDA License Number, the batch number, expiry date and manufacturer's address to be printed on both the primary drug pack as well as the secondary outer package. Check if all these details are mentioned on the drug packs as this is by far the best check to know if the drug is authentic, as authorized for manufacture by that FDA, or is illegal or fake.
Lastly, visual inspection as stated by the World Health Organization (WHO) (1999) is also a good benchmark in identifying potential fake drug irrespective of the analytical methods used. This is because such observation serves as a lead to identifying fake products even in the absence of the knowledge of the physical characteristics of a genuine drug product.
As stated by WHO, commonly encountered physical defects that should be looked out for in tablets include:
a. Excessive powder and/or pieces of tablets at the bottom of the container (from abraded, crushed or broken tablets);
b. Cracks or chips in the tablets, swelling, mottling, discolouration, fusion of tablets;
c. Appearance of crystal on the walls of the container or on the tablet.
d. Hardening or softening, cracking, swelling, mottling or discolouration of capsule shell should also be looked out for.
These are some of the factors which should satisfy you on all our drugs being authentic. Your trust in us to make the first purchase will practically prove that we source and deliver only authentic drugs from licensed international pharmacies and manufacturers located in Australia, Canada, EU, India, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, USA and many reputable countries.
All of the medicines that we sell are approved by the FDA which requires the FDA license number, batch number, expiry date and manufacturer's to be printed on the primary drug packaging as well as the outside secondary outer packaging.
How can I buy Tasigna?
You can purchase Tasigna / Nilotinib by any of the following ways:
1. Order Online
- Visit the website https://www.cancercurepharmacy.com
- Visit the Tasigna product page through the search field or product category tab.
- Select you required dosage and pack size of Tasigna and click "Buy Now" to add it to your shopping cart.
- Once the required quantity has been selected you would be redirected to the Cart, you will then be guided through the account creation check-out process of the website
- Upon receiving the order invoice, you can send the prescription at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Order by Phone
- Browse our website to view the prices of Tasigna / Nilotinib.
- We follow the principles of inbound strategy for customer service and understand the importance & reassurance of speaking with a live person.
- Our patient care specialists are available from Monday to Saturday from 1:30 pm to 5 pm Hong Kong Standard Time (GMT +8).
3. Order by Mail
- Browse our website to view the prices of Tasigna / Nilotinib.
- Write to us at email@example.com so we can place the order from your behalf
- Please make sure to include the following details:
- Name, Full Address with Zip Code and the Mobile Contact No. of the person to whom Tasigna / Nilotinib is to be shipped
- A copy of your doctor’s prescription
On every search result, you are likely to come across several online pharmacies that sell medications for treating cancer with different price ranges. But a key query that arises in most of the users is whether the online pharmacy they visit is genuine or not.
You can follow some of these tips to be certain of a business’s legitimacy:
- Visit their website to read any reviews/testimonials by their customers
- Find the physical address of their branch or corporate office
- Ask for their business registration number
- Ask for a reference by one of their customers in your region
- Are there any hidden charges levied upon placing the order
Some Important Links: -
Tasigna Cost, Tasigna Generic
Author is actively involved in oncology drugs through their website cancercurepharmacy.com and updated about latest procedures for curing of Cancer or tumor through scientifically researched oncology drugs.