Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market is Growing at a CAGR of 7.0% in 2025
Posted: Aug 25, 2019
Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 1.87 billion by 2025, from USD 1.09 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Acute renal failure is reversible impairment in kidney function, depending upon cause and extent of being untreated. The continuous replacement renal therapy is innovative therapy for haemodialysis patients who cannot tolerate conventional Intermittent Haemodialysis (IHD) due to hemodynamic instability. There is increase in prevalence rate in kidney failure across the globe. For instance, according to national kidney foundation, over 2 million people worldwide currently receive treatment with dialysis or a kidney transplant to stay alive.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-continuous-renal-replacement-therapy-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market
The global continuous renal replacement therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global continuous renal replacement therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market
Some of the major players operating in the global continuous renal replacement therapy market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, and Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Baxter International Inc., Bellco S.R.L, Covidien Ltd., Diaverum, Gambro AB, Infomed SA, Medica S.P.A, Medical Components, Inc., Medical Components, Inc., Medites Pharma spol. S R.o., Nikkiso Co., Ltd, Nxstage Medical, Inc., Toray Medical Company Limited, Terumo BCT etc.
Market Segmentation: Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market
- The global continuous renal replacement therapy market is segmented based on product type, modality, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product type the global continuous renal replacement therapy market is segmented into systems, dialysates and replacement fluids and consumables. The consumable segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type into filters, tubing sets, disposables.
- The global continuous replacement therapy market segment is further segmented into modality. By modality it is further segmented into (Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration (CVVH), Continous Veno-Venous Hemodifiltration (CVVHDF), Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis (CVVHD), Slow Continuous Ultrafiltration (SCUF), and Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE)
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, homecare settings and clinics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 24 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase prevalence rate of acute kidney disorders
- New product launch and technological advancements
- Rising prevalence of diabetes and hypertension
- Stringent regulatory guidelines
- High cost of procedure.
- Highly advanced multi-functional continuous renal replacement therapy and changing nature of healthcare industry may drive up revenue growth of market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global continuous renal replacement therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches.