How to Recover Facebook Account Without Email?
Posted: Sep 14, 2019
You may lose your access to your Facebook account due to reasons like forgotten password, hacked account or anything else. If you are also not able to use your Facebook account, don’t panic, you can still recover your Facebook account or forgotten, even without any phone number or email address. Continue reading to find out how to recover Facebook account without email and phone number.
Use trusted contacts to recover Facebook account
- login to your Facebook account.
- Click the down arrow and go to settings.
- Select Security and login.
- In the choose friends section, click on "choose friends".
- In "What are trusted contacts" section, click "Choose trusted contacts".
- Now type names of three to five of your Facebook friends.
- Click on Confirm and then close.
Procedure to Reset Facebook password without email or phone number.
If you don’t have access to the email address, try the steps discussed below for Facebook account recovery without email.
- From your app or browser go to Facebook login page.
- Go to Reset your password page.
- Click on "No longer have access to these"?
- You will be asked to enter an email address which you can access to confirm your identity. You can enter your phone number also here.
- Type the email address or linked phone number and follow the instructions.
Steps for Facebook account recovery without email
- Navigate to Facebook login page.
- Click "Forgot your account or can’t login".
- Fill the form provided to identify the account.
- Click on the option "I forgot my account".
- You will get a list of emails. Click on "No longer have access to these".
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions, so that you could get help from your friends on Facebook.
- Once you have succeeded to verify your account, you will get some instruction on the recommended email address for password recovery.
- If you are unable to reset the password, you are free to call on Facebook password recovery phone number. It is active throughout the day and the experts guide you to recover your password in easy steps.
Facebook account recovery using security question
- Go to facebook.com.
- Type your username and click on "I forgot my password".
- You will be redirected to a recovery page.
- Now select answer security question from the three options provided.
- A security question will be displayed now.
- Answer the question correctly and click to continue.
- You can now create a new password. Create a strong password and the one which you can remember easily.
- Now try to login using the new password.
- Once you have successfully changed the password, add a recovery phone number or email address for future use.
Since Gmail could be used on various devices, you will have to follow different procedure for each device and app to change the password. If you are using iphone6, you can follow these steps to change your Gmail password.