QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Steps to Install and Run
Posted: Nov 22, 2019
QuickBooks diagnostic tool is created to troubleshoot and fix all errors occurring during Installation. Additionally, it can amend issues related to ‘.NET Framework, C++ and MSXML.’ QuickBooks uses some of the Microsoft core components, if one or more components stop functioning efficiently, the operating system displays errors. In this article, we are going to discuss the topic and give you some of the quick ways to remedy the issues relating to it.
QuickBooks install tool is designed to automatically identify and remedy issues with the following:
- .NET Framework
- C++ issues
The errors that are given below may take place in case your operating system is damaged or one of the main Microsoft components that QuickBooks Desktop uses is not stable or not working correctly. Download and access the QB install diagnostic to solve a wide range of errors that you may get while you set up QuickBooks desktop mainly:
- Errors relating to damaged Microsoft.NET Framework
- Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++
- Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop like QuickBooks won’t open or unrecoverable errors.
- After running the tool, you may require to re-register or reactivate QuickBooks Desktop.
- In case you face trouble performing the steps, consult your computer's manufacturer or a Windows expert.
Step to Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below given are the steps to download and install the QuickBooks tool.
- Click the download QB Tool and set-up a file in the system.
- Save the setup file on the desktop.
- After the download, you will see the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ on your screen.
- Now shut-down all other apps, that currently running simultaneously in the system.
- Double-click on ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file’ & run the file in your system.
- Restart the system after the diagnose.
Solution 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool (QBInstall)
Running the QB Install tool will help you to fix your problems relating to Microsoft.NET, MSXML, and C++.Step 1: Download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
Step 2: When prompted, save the file on your Desktop.
Step 3: Exit any open programs, then run the QuickBooks Install tool.
Note: It may take up to 20 minutes to finish depending on your internet speed and device’s performance.
Step 4: Restart your device running the tool to make sure the components are properly updated.Solution 2: Download Windows updates
- When you download Windows updates, it will setup missing improvements pertaining to to.NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ problems.
- In case your Windows operating system is outdated, QuickBooks might be unable to install or open properly.
- You can run Windows updates by choosing the Windows key on your keyboard, then typing Windows Update on the search field.
- After installing updates, reboot/restart your device.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop to check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3: Remedy issues with QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft components manually
In case the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool does not fix your issue, you can attempt to remedy these Windows components manually.
I am a certified QuickBooks Advisors & Consultants who offer Assistance for QuickBooks to Smes at affordable prices. We, as QuickBooks Certified Consultants, offer you the most efficient QuickBooks Support Assistance in the industry.