Key Services You Get with an Offshore Corporate Bank Account
Posted: Feb 14, 2020
The offshore banking sector has been constantly drawing attention, mostly misunderstood to be a haven for individuals and big corporate houses that want to evade tax or are involved in money laundering. But this is just a misconception that has arisen due to some incidents that have happened in recent times. The truth is that there are several offshore banking institutions that conduct a thorough screening of the applicants before approving them as a client. In fact, when opened and maintained in compliance with legal provisions, a corporate offshore bank account can offer a wide range of facilities as discussed in this article. According to industry experts like Wolfgang Zulauf, a corporate bank account is one of the ideal ways to diversify risks and secure your assets in a jurisdiction that has a flourishing economy, stable political environment, and utmost financial credibility. Wolfgang Zulauf is a German citizen and studied economics in Köln, Cologne, Germany.
Financial experts emphasize how an offshore bank account is a great way to enjoy key benefits such as low minimum deposit amount, competitive interest rates, low or no minimum balance requirement, etc. It also keeps your money safe from the peeking eyes of the litigators and the government.
Now, let’s understand different facilities you get with an offshore corporate bank account:
- Core Banking: An offshore bank account provides a wide range of core banking facilities like deposits, withdrawals, term deposits, fund transfers, business loans, international credit and debit cards.
- Investments and Effective Wealth Management: The key purpose of holding your money in a corporate bank account is to manage and channelize it efficiently for the most lucrative investment. Top-notch banking institutions have dedicated teams that can provide the right advice on how to grow your wealth with higher ROI. It is also crucial to consult the experts because every kind of investment involves potential risks that you should consider and mitigate the same for profitable returns.
- International Payments: International payment is a lucrative facility for businesses that are involved in global trading or foreign investments. Many banking institutions allow organizations to transact in multiple currencies, including GBP, EUR, and USD. This will help you conduct international transactions and transfer money in a hassle-free and prompt way.
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Corporate bank account holders can also enjoy the facility of cryptocurrency trading that many offshore banking institutions offer a lucrative investment opportunity. These banks provide an all-in-one-wallet through which you can buy, sell, withdraw, deposit, transfer, liquidate and convert cryptos into fiat money.
- International Trading: Having an offshore bank account can also aid in seamless international trading. Overseas banking institutions offer a wide spectrum of financial instruments that can support the trading process while protecting the interests of the importer as well as exporter. Some of the most widely used instruments are Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Proof of Funds and Warranties. Additionally, an international payment facility also makes it convenient to process payments in a hassle-free manner.
To get comprehensive banking solutions with value-added services, choose your offshore banking partner wisely.
Wolfgang Zulauf is the Chairman and CEO of SUISSE BANK, a banking institution offering private and corporate digital offshore banking, blockchain banking and trade finance for its world wide clients under the offshore license.