Hawaiian Airlines Reservations & Refund Policy After Pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Posted: May 03, 2020
In today's time when the entire world has stopped because of a virus and pandemic COVID-19 that has already taken the lives of thousands of people. And to avoid the infection, a lot of airlines have already suspended their flights all over the world. And American Hawaii Airlines is no different. A lot of changes have been made in the airline because of the pandemic and if you have reservations in it, tap below for the updated details.Reservation Updates of Hawaiian Airlines Due to COVID-19
In the wake of the corona virus epidemic, more than half of the flights of the airlines are not operating and have gotten canceled till further notice. However, there are a few flights still operating in the commercial sector and cargo planes. A lot of passengers who already had made advanced reservations are worried about the refund and new reservations. Hence if you are one of them, have a look at the revised Hawaiian Airlines refund policy.Cancellation and Refund Policies of Hawaiian Airlines
- If you had your reservations made before the lockdown, your flight will be canceled automatically and the refund will be credited in your same account through which you paid for your flight.
- But just in case you have still not received any mail of confirmed cancellation then you can contact the reservations department.
- If the date of your reservation is between 1 March and 31 May then there will be no cancellation charges.
- Or if you booked your flights through any travel agent or a third party then contact the concerned person or a party for the refund.
- For canceling the reservations, you can follow the instructions given in the mail received for the canceled flight.
- Once you have got your flight canceled and you are worried about the next booking, then follow below given instructions.
- Selective flights are running only in unaffected areas hence before deciding to fly you have to fill up a certain advisory form issued by the airline.
- Flights are suspended till further notice hence for the next booking, their websites are currently closed. For all kinds of new reservations, you can contact the reservations department.
- Moreover, for all the canceled flights between March and September, there will be no charges on re-booking. Hence you can easily re-book your flight that is likely to start after the 31 of May.
- Every day there are a lot of calls coming from the other end related to the reservation inquiry. Hence if you have a flight in the next 72 hours, only then make a call either for cancellation or changes.
And that's all for all the updated information related to the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations in COVID-19 lockdown. Apart from the above information, if you have more doubts then you can reach out to the customer care team. There are limited staff and excess of calls hence have patience till your calls are being answered. The team will try to reach you out in every way possible.
Online Travel Help is a one-stop destination to all your queries about flight reservations, baggage, cancellation, infant, and pet policy. Get offers and cashback on flight ticket booking.