Use Built-in/Internal QuickBooks File Doctor for QB 2015 or Later
Posted: May 23, 2020
The QuickBooks file doctor tool is designed and developed in a way to provide the best possible assistance, when it comes to issues related to the company file. This tool diagnoses and fixes the error with least human intervention required. This tool can be of two types, and today we are going to talk about the process to use the built-in version of QuickBooks file doctor tool. This application works for only US, CA, and UK version of QuickBooks. This application uses the network and diagnose the issue. The in-built QuickBooks file doctor supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and server 2003-2012.
If you are also interested in knowing the process to use the built-in QuickBooks file doctor tool, then make sure to read this post ahead. Or you can also call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-866-707-7925, and ask our experts to provide the best possible information to you.Steps to use the built-in QuickBooks file doctor tool
Built-in, also called internal QuickBooks File Doctor, spots errors and starts fixing them automatically. Click "Start" when a QBFD window opens and let the tool work to fix the issues. The rest of the selections will be similar to stand-alone File Doctor instructions.
- The very first step is to open the QuickBooks to the no company open window. The user needs to avoid logging into the file
- And then, the user needs to select the file and then go for the utilities option. Also, the user needs to opt for the repair file and then click the network problems
- The next step is to click on OK after a dialog box appears on the screen. After that the QuickBooks file doctor tool will relaunch along with the admin rights
- Now, the user needs to select yes option to the windows UAC prompt
- And also, select the green wench in order to open the built-in file doctor
- The next step is to click on continue tab
- And also, the user will be then redirected to the sign to the company file page. To which, the user needs to type in the admin username and also the password and hit next
- Moving ahead, select the advanced settings and also choose the diagnosis file
- The user will then be required to click next
- And at the end of the process, open the company file to check if the error us resolved or not
These were the steps that can be incorporated by the user to make the best use of built-in QuickBooks file doctor tool. However, for any further information, you can call us anytime at our toll-free number i.e. 1-866-707-7925 and ask our QuickBooks enterprise support experts to fix the issue for you.
I am a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors & Consultants who offer Assistance for QuickBooks to Smes at affordable prices. We, as QuickBooks Certified Consultants, offer you the most efficient QuickBooks Technical Assistance in the industry.