Commerce college in Indore
Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Radiant Institute of Management & Science is one of the most reputed M.com colleges in Indore. The M.Com certificate is a postgraduate course given to business students. This is a two-year course that is approved by DAVV university. Usually, the Master of Commerce consists of 2 years of regular study with regular attendance and not less than 75%. Applicants may take admission in Commerce college in Indore program as and when the university announcements come out. Radiant Institute it's one of Indore's famous colleges. M.Com is a postgraduate course completed after B.com which is an undergraduate course. The entrance into the M.Com program is done by an entrance test. To get admission, the students must clear the test.
At RIMS you will get a global exposure here we conduct various educational tours,industry visit and cultural events.We are having a team of well qualified experienced and dedicated faculty and our faculty mainly focused on providing real time applications so students never doubt what they are learning.
Bachelor of Commerce has various specializations in RIMS like Foreign trade management,computer application,taxation, sales & advertisement,plain.
The eligibility criteria to take admission in top commerce college in Indore below:-
Candidates must have completed an intermediate or equivalent level of education from a recognised board.
For this program there is no specific stream requirement, as such. But candidates of Commerce who have completed 10 + 2 can have preference over other students.
Sometimes candidates are required to qualify for the entrance exams.
In Direct admission procedure candidates are chosen on the basis of the marks scored during the Intermediate Test.
Carrier Options For B.com Students -
Demand for graduates in commerce is very high across the whole job market. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a course that trains students in several profiles of jobs. Graduating with a B.Com degree entitles the applicant to work in numerous fields such as marketing, finance, public accounting, policy planning, advisory, investment, etc.
After completing a UG level course under Commerce, applicants will be able to find numerous positions at the junior level in accounting, business, banking and finance and related areas such as Junior Accountant, HR Director, Business Executive, Accounting Officer, Operations Administrator, Data Analyst, Research and Development Manager, Information systems Manager, Project Manager, etc.
With these degrees students get recruited to big multinational companies and in reputed Indian firms with large-scale global operations like-Nestle,Pepsico etc.
Some of the companies they recruit commerce graduates include SBI, Deloitte, KPMG, TCS, Microsoft, HCL Technologies, Hewlett- Packard, Reliance, Ernest and Young, etc.
Employment Possibilities for M.com:
- Applicants graduating with an M.Com degree can also learn Chartered Accountancy and Secretary of the Company.
- Different business industries within their Publicity and Account Divisions
- Teacher/conductor role in universities and colleges.
How is the M.com Beneficial?
- M.Com degree serves as the basis for further higher studies and research such as Ph.D. and M.Phil in this field.
- M.Com graduates may opt for more advanced studies and careers in various trade specializations such as Statistics, Taxes, Accounting & Finance, Banking, Insurance, and many more.
- Postgraduates in commerce can undertake research work on various domains of India's national security issues including international relations, geostrategic, geopolitical, socio-economic, war tactical aspects, etc.
- A Master's Degree in Business trains a postgraduate for a wide range of occupations concerned with money management, from accountant to an investment broker, wealth manager to personal finance consultant.
- Law schools are nowadays a very common destination for recent Commerce postgraduates.
For Info Visit - https://radiantindore.com/m-com-master-of-commerce/
Call On - 91115 01234,9755534000,9111531234
Address - Sector A Bakhtawar Ram Nagar, near Tilak Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001