AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market 2020: Spread of Coronavirus Infection to Propel Growth
Posted: Jul 04, 2020
The global AI-based fever detection camera market is set to gain traction from their increasing deployment by the retailers, hospitals, governments, and transport authorities worldwide to scan the temperate of the masses.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- How will the AI-based fever detection cameras help in battling COVID-19?
- Which region is likely to generate the highest revenue in the near future?
- Which segment would procure the largest share?
- What are the restraining factors of the market?
- What are the historical, present, and forecasted sizes of the market?
The demand for AI-based fever detection cameras is surging presently owing to the rapid spread of the coronavirus infection. The vaccine for the infection is still at the developmental stage. Hence, it is creating tremendous pressure on the healthcare system worldwide.
To lower this pressure to a certain extent, several tech companies are working persistently to develop new AI-based fever detection cameras for the early detection of fever as it is considered to be the earliest symptom of coronavirus. As these cameras deliver updates regarding an individual’s body temperature in real-time, they are gaining more popularity.
Once the person is detected, he/she is then isolated and taken for further testing. However, these cameras don’t always provide accurate temperature readings. These are also expensive in natures. It may hamper this market growth in the coming years.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
- AnyConnect Private Limited
- Athena Security, Inc.
- Australia PTY LTD.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Kogniz, Inc.
- Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd.
- Platinum CCTV
- Vantage Security
The market is fragmented with the presence of multiple large, medium, and small enterprises. They are presently trying to overcome the spread of the deadly coronavirus infection worldwide. To do so, they are investing hefty amounts of money in research and development activities for creating new AI-based fever detection cameras. Below are a couple of the latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Staqu, a Gurgaon-based start-up introduced JARVIS, its latest thermal camera under the video analytics platform. This new technology will be able to detect body temperatures and will immediately alert the system if anybody with a temperature of 37°C and above passes through the cameras.
- April 2020: Platinum CCTV, a provider of security cameras unveiled its AI-powered body temperature sensing fever camera. It would aid in providing visual security and in the identification of body temperatures individually.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. US: +1 424 253 0390 UK: +44 2071 939123 Email: email@example.com