Learning Management System / Code and Pixels Interactive Technologies Pvt Ltd
Posted: Aug 29, 2020
"CNP Canvas" - Corporate Learning Management System
We usually talk about the educational advantages that e-Learning training brings (e.g., online learning, blended learning, etc.), but we cannot forget its societal benefits, considering its use during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The Virus that accelerated changes in the training system.
The spread of COVID-19 has led to the closure of traditional in person or face to face training all over the world. Such closure accelerated the development of the online learning environments within those organization so that learning would not be disrupted.
Code and Pixels and expertise in LMS
"Samarthya" is the online learning portal that we designed and delivered along with National Informatics Center (NIC) team and National Institute of rural Development (NIRD) and launched successfully as a digital India Initiative in 2015.
"Samathya" LMS has registered more than one lakh users and had 5000 + concurrent users. SAMARTHYA is a technological development under DIGITAL INDIA initiative Almost lakhs of NREGA Technical and field assistants had registered and underwent training and certification program.
After Successful execution of the project SAMARTHYA, we have initiated the development of Learning Management system as a product. We have formed a panel of LMS experts and decided to use Moodle as a base framework for Learning Management system. (Why Moodle) A team of Moodle certified programmers have designed and developed CNP Canvas Learning Management system.
In 2017, Government of Andhra Pradesh and GIZ have initiated development of German Development Corporation, (Deutsche Gesellschaaftfur internationale Zusammenarbeit) Development of e-Learning modules and learning platform.
We have also served many small and larger corporates (Visit clients section) and addressed their learning and training needs successfully.
CLP (Canvas Learning Platform) CNP Canvas is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS)Ready to deploy & Quick to implement:
- The system can be deployed faster and with a fewer implementation services than almost any other learning system in the market, giving you lower overall cost.
- Our software is ready and can be deployed in your server on the same day
- We can deploy in your private server if you have AWS server or Google Cloud. If you don’t have account in AWS, then we will create an account for you under your organization name and deploy software and database.
- Branding and UI and UX will be customized to match your company corporate theme.
- 2 days training will be provided on Administrator/instructor and student’s functionality and also creating and assigning and enrolling trainees, taking various reports etc.
- Use your existing training materials now, in due course of time, develop custom e-Learning animated courses.
- You launch your Learning management system maximum in 5 working days.
- Our learning management software system is flexible, validated, adaptable and customizable and so easy to use. It can be up and can run in a less time with very less training.
- LMS can be used in any profession. Be it business, education, medical, etc. Anyone can use it. So if you are a trainer or manager of the training department, make use of LMS to train your newly hired employees or your existing team.
You reached this page indicates, you are well aware of Learning management system and its advantages. Still we want to give information on LMS and advantages.
A learning management system (LMS) is a software based online platform that enables the delivery of materials, resources, tools, and activities, and measures an organization’s corporate e-Learning programs.
No matter the device, operating system, morning or night, your teams can easily access training on their schedule. Access training anytime, anywhere.What are the Benefits of a Learning Management System?
There are several benefits of LMSs over traditional learning environments. One of the most obvious is that they are unaffected by time zones or geography and can accommodate a variety of learning styles and schedules which can be easy-to-manage, easy-to-track, and centrally managed way.
Unlike traditional face-to-face training, programs created on an LMS are convenient and can be organized as per the convenience of the learner.
This saves precious time that can then be utilized for other productive tasks.
L&D departments need not spend on transportation and accommodation. Companies don’t need to invest in venues and training equipment. Online courses created on the LMS can be reused multiple times. So, you need not invest in hiring instructors or experts every time.There are two types of LMS users:
Administrators are responsible for managing the LMS, which involves a combination of multiple tasks, including creating courses and learning plans, assigning specific learner groups to specific learning plans, and tracking their learners’ progress.
They’re on the receiving end of the learning initiatives. Learners who have access to the LMS will be able to see their course catalog, complete assigned courses and any evaluations, and measure their own progress.
Learners can be assigned training on an individual basis, or according to their job function, and/or role in a company’s organizational structure.Why do I need LMS today? Especially COVID time?
- We live in an era where technology has become the driving force behind every change. In fact, we are now a technological species and hence it is only natural that we take learning to the next level.
- The traditional methods of learning are no longer as relevant as they were in yester years. We need a more involved approach to learning. This is where eLearning steps in.
- There is surely a limitation in conducting traditional in person or face to face training, but training must go on to up skill the employees working in different geographic locations.
- To bridge knowledge gap, training must go on.
- In this context, corporate learning management system has become mandatory to all L&D departments of corporates.
- If your organization is making the move towards a digital curriculum, and you likely want to consider implementing a learning management system, then start today.
- It’s not spending money, rather investing money. Making the decision to invest in a learning management system (LMS) is an exciting time for any training department.
Most organizations view the cost incurred on an LMS as an expense. That is a huge misconception. There is, definitely, a cost involved in the installation and regular operation of an LMS. But that should not be viewed as an expense only.
It is an investment. The return brings to the organization in terms of productivity and profitability, cannot be ignored. In fact, in the long run, if you are to calculate the cost versus benefit ratio, the benefits will far outweigh the costs.It takes time and effort to manage an LMS
Yes. It does take some time and effort to manage an LMS, initially. But, you need to focus on the long run, where this effort will pay off. Also, an LMS will reduce the number of manual hours you were spending on training your employees. The time and cost-saving it brings about, offset the time and effort spent during the initial installation period.
When compared with offline/in person training, it’s more economical and very easy to organize and very less efforts are required to train staff.Switching to a new system is a challenge
Yes, switching to something completely new is a challenge. But nothing good comes easy. If you have decided to adopt a new system, use these LMS implementation steps to educate your employees and prepare them for whatever challenges that lay ahead. The initial phases can be difficult. But, at the end of it, you will emerge as a winner and that’s all that matters.Reasons Why Moodle Is The World’s Best LMS
With 68 million users worldwide, Moodle is hands down the most widely used Learning Management System by organizations of all shapes and sizes. But Moodle is not the world’s best LMS just because it’s so widely used—Moodle is the world’s best LMS because it is user-friendly, highly-configurable (flexible), and feature-rich.
One of the reasons why Moodle is the world’s best LMS is because it is supported by a global community of developers. A large benefit of open source software is that the code is open for scrutiny.
The final benefit of using an LMS that is driven by one of the largest open source teams in the world is that there are endless amount of learning resources. With 144 million forum posts and 72 million Moodle learning resources, there is seldom a Moodle question left unanswered!Features of LMS:General FeaturesModern, easy to use interface
- Designed to be responsive and accessible, the Moodle interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Display current, past and future courses, along with tasks due.
- Work and learn together in forums, wikis, glossaries, database activities, and much more.
- Moodle’s calendar tool helps you keep track of your academic or company calendar
- Course deadlines, group meetings, and other personal events.
- Format text and conveniently add media and images with an editor that works across all web browsers and devices.
- When enabled, users can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
- Educators and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at course level.
- Easily customise a Moodle theme with your logo, colour schemes and much more - or simply design your own theme.
- Over 50 authentication and enrolment options to add and enrol users to your courses.
- Allow users to view course content and learn in their own language, or set it up for multilingual users and organisations.
- Add courses in bulk, back up and restore large courses with ease.
- Address security concerns by defining roles to specify and manage user access.
- Readily import and export IMS-LTI, SCORM courses and more into Moodle.
- View and generate reports on activity and participation at course and site level.
- Design and manage courses to meet various requirements.
- Classes can be instructor-led, self-paced, blended or entirely online.
- Teach materials and include assignments from other sites and connect to the gradebook in Moodle.
- Moodle’s built-in media support enables you to easily search for and insert video and audio files in your courses.
- Group learners to share courses, differentiate activities and facilitate team work.
- Conveniently assign different markers to assignments, manage grade moderation and control when marks are released to individual learners.
- Fully compatible with Mozilla Open Badges, motivate learners and reward participation and achievement with customised Badges.
- Select from advanced grading methods to tailor the gradebook to your course and examination criteria.
- Teach and share in a private space only you and your class can access.
CLP (Canvas Learning Platform) CNP Canvas is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS). Code and Pixels learning management system software is flexible, validated, adaptable and customizable and so easy to use.