Gmail Account Recovery Form to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
Posted: Apr 17, 2021
While making a Gmail account, you have to remember your username and Password. After signing in to a new account, you will easily access other services like Google Docs, YouTube, Photos, and Google Play, and Calendar.
However, sometimes Gmail users may have to face some problems as account hacked, end up forgetting the account password, or mistakenly deleted the account. However, in such cases, the user needs to get the Gmail account recovery option.
For recovering your account, the first thing you have to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get any confirmation codes or links to remember your username or password. Then follow the following steps to recover your Google Account-First and foremost, the user has to enter the Gmail account address, then click on Next and click on the option Forgot Password.How to Recover Deleted Gmail?
If you unintentionally or intentionally deleted your account and now you want it back, then follow the given steps to get your account back:-
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Follow the steps to find your username.
- Remember: For recovery, you need to know your recovery email address or phone number. The user should also know the full name on your account that you have entered when creating an account.
- Confirm that it is your account and see a list of matching usernames.
- Find your username in the list, and then follow the steps to recover your deleted Gmail account.
- Note: if you can’t find your name on the list, then enter your email or phone number and click on the Next option.
- Enter the last password you remember and click on the Next option.
- You successfully get your account and click on Continue to view your Gmail.
Gmail is a free service provided by Google. Hence a massive number of individuals have registered on Gmail. Many individuals have more than one account. In this way, it is broad. Hence the people forget their passwords, or it becomes tough for them to recall the password for a specific account. Users can use the option of the Gmail Account Recovery Form. This option is easy and hassle-free to get back access to your GMAIL account. The user can use it if he does not remember the Password.
Recover my Gmail account – You can get back access to your Gmail account again; you have to follow the following steps for the Gmail account recovery form:-
- Open the program on your PC, Desktop, or some other device. In this method, you should prefer the device which you use to login into your Gmail. Gmail needs to perceive the IP address of the recently used machines. It is why Google asks its users to consistently use a trusted or Secure desktop or PC for this purpose.
- Go to the list of options and choose the Gmail Recovery Form. Sign in with the details of your current Gmail account that you remember. Fill in your email address and click on next.
- You will be taken to a new page with a link for the Gmail recovery form.
- Follow the next link; afterward, go to the option of Forgot password.
- Now enter the last password that you remember. If you are unable to remember, then try to fill in the latest Password that you can remember and then select the option sign-in. This step is to be used to ensure the ownership of the account.
In the case of a compromised account, the above alternate option will be available. However, if the hacker has already modified them, then it won’t be helpful for recovery. This is the point where you will given various possible ways to recover your account. You can even try to attempt and prove the ownership of the account. For instance, if no recovery email address was submitted, that choice will not appear. In the case of a compromised account, the choices might appear. However, if any outsider or hacker has modified the details, it will not be used. For such cases, we are trying to recover the Gmail account from the required options.
The options available for recovery may include any of the following inquires or activities:-
If you have changed your Gmail password recently and recall the older one, you can ENTER that required one.
- You will get a confirmation code on your registered recovery Email address and your mobile number.
- User may get it through the SMS that is an instant message from Google with the confirmation code on your phone number.
3.Gmail Account Recovery form link:
- To recover your Gmail account, you will likewise get a confirmation link on your recovery Email address.
- Go to the confirmation link – Google account Recovery, which is sent to your recovery email address to reset the password to your account.
NOTE: Google account recovery form link that the user can use by which you can directly go to the Google Account Recovery via g.co/recover.One-stop solution for Gmail
If you still need any extra support related to your Gmail issues, you should feel free to ask customer support at Gmail. You can call Gmail live representative at any time if you are unable to fix the problem by reading this blog. There is further a contact number available for support on this website as well.
Garmin Gps technical support team is highly capable to provide support to their approaching customers. Whenever you feel that your Garmin device is not working well, just dial toll free number +1-844-313-6006 for Garmin Support.