Trending anarkali suits for indian beauties
Ever since the legendary and famous Mughal period, anarkali suits came into light as a gorgeous form of ethnic wear for women. Typically worn by Mughal performer Anarkali, this is a heavy form of outfit with umbrella cut design and having a ornamented with contemporary designs and craftwork. The dress is classically a pure blend of Pakistani fashion with modern designs. It is a rich mixture of designer weaves and modern fashion.
Anarkali suits are suitable for women of all age groups. The flair and look of the dress is so gaudy that it suits with all types of body structure and shape. Anarkali suits are in huge demand throughout the entire country due to its vivacity. It is a perfectly suited outfit for all occasions, cocktail party and festivals. Different types of anarkali styles are brought up by the designer and fashion houses to pamper everyone’s ethnic sense. This is a perfect complement to Indian ethnic wear and enhances the feminine beauty of Indian women.
Let us get into the details of different types of anarkali suits trending in the recent times -
1. Jacket Anarkali - As the name suggests, the top of the anarkali suit is heavily embroidered ankle length jacket. The jacket forms the main ingredient of the fashion flair and is enhances the fashionistas inside everyone. The jacket may be long, short or medium depending upon the body structure and the height of the person. Some styles have the jackets stitched to the bottom skirt while others have it as a separate style. Designer anarkali salwar suits are available across all fashion houses in the market. This wonderful ethnic attire creates a stunning look in every traditional occasion when paired up with gorgeous chandelier earrings and high heels.
- Crape Style Anarkali - Cape style anarkali suits are mainly stitched in georgette or silk fabric and bring out the sheer look out of every woman. Be it a peach or turquoise color, this style of anarkali suits crafts out Victorian look for any occasion. It is perfect attire for ward ceremonies and music shows and looks best with pearl jewellery.
- Layered Anarkali Suit - This is an extremely heavy outfit and is best suited for festivals and sangeet ceremonies. The bottom skirt is made up with many layers to give a bouncy effect and heavy look to the entire outfit. If we remember the grand look of Deepika Padukone in the Bollywood movie, Ramleela where she flared her fashion sense with the layered anarkali suit.
- Floor Length Anarkali - This is fusion attire where the blouse comes with long sleeves and the bottom of the anarkali suit touches the floor. Floor length anarkali suits are favourite attires of every woman who have the interest in bringing out the sense of style and fusion within her. A simple clutch and long earrings are the perfect accessories to enhance the look of the attire.
- Tail Cut Anarkali - The frills of this type of the tail cut anarkali suits creates a fish tail kind of a look with an asymmetrical cut. The back of the suit is long compared to the front while the front look is composed of higher frills.
Read - Top 10 Dressing Sense
Every woman desires of grabbing the sheer momentary look and long anarkali salwar kameez is the undisputed apparel to bring out the gorgeous fashionistas inside any women. Renowned fashion labels and designers are engaged in designing the most exclusive and contemporary anarkali suits for their customers. Customers can even approach these stores for designing and making customized anarkali suits for them. As these suits are the fusion of traditional designs with Indian tradition, it is an ultimate for any woman going out for a traditional occasion or wedding ceremony or any other festival.
Author writes in this article about choose of cotton kurtis in the coming summer season.