5 Characteristics Of Cloud Storage
Posted: Oct 30, 2015
Cloud computing is a relatively new technology so companies must appreciate what they would be exactly getting by deploying cloud storage for saving their data. This is quite crucial for an organization so that it can reap the anticipate merits of cloud such as customer empowerment, fast deployment, energy savings, and cost savings. However, when you adopt a particular cloud storage platform, the files can be accessible on your finger tips, selecting the best cloud storage service can be tough. This is because a wide array of cloud storage services have lately emerged each with its own unique set of features.
Cloud storage is one of the best techniques to facilitate online backup and keep your important business data safe as well as easily accessible. An increasing number of midsize and small businesses have started adopting cloud storage services so that their documents and files can be backed up and are easily available from any device that is internet-connected. Even all those files and documents that comprise of sensitive client and company data can be stored on cloud.Here is a look at the 5 necessary characteristics of cloud storage:
- Self-service on demand: A consumer should be able to utilize computing capabilities like network storage and server time as and when required by him automatically without the need of any type of human intervention with each of the cloud service providers.
- Broad network access: Different levels of capabilities are available over a network and can be accessed through the standard mechanisms that enable the use of heterogeneous thick or thin client platforms; for instance workstations, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Pooling of resources: The computing resources of the service provider are pooled so that multiple consumers can be served by deploying a multi-tenant model where different virtual and physical resources can be dynamically assigned according to the demands made by the consumers. There is an element of location independence in cloud storage and cloud backup that the customers do not have any knowledge or control. This means that the consumers have no knowledge about the exact location of their stored resources. However they can specify the location of their saved resources at a higher abstraction level such as in terms of data center, state or country. Some of the instances of resources are network bandwidth, memory bandwidth, storage bandwidth and processing bandwidth.
- Fast elasticity: Capabilities in a cloud computing environment can be elastically released or provisioned. In some cases, such elasticity is required to automate the scaling process both inward and outward to meet the demand. The consumer on the other hand feels as if the capabilities that are available by availing the service is unlimited and can be easily appropriated in terms of any volume at any time.
- Measured service: A cloud system will automatically optimize and control use of resources by using a metering capability at some abstraction level which is in sync with the type of service such as active user accounts, bandwidth, processing and storage. Monitoring of resource usage can be done as well as controlling and reporting is also easy thus offering transparency for both the consumer and the provider.
We offer fantastic items to make ladies eyes shiny. If you need to purchase colored prescription contacts, then simply go to our site and put your request.