Your Own House? Not A Problem!
Posted: Nov 26, 2013
The team at Mortgage LA CA is dedicated to help empower both first time and experienced homeowners with valuable resources. Mortgage Los Angeles CA continues to provide excellent service to readers by providing them the latest in mortgage loan news with their updated articles and guide videos. Whether you want to buy a new home or refinance your current home, you'll need to choose the home loan that's right for you. Let Mortgage in Los Angeles CA help you save time, stress and cash with our easy-to-access home loan options. At Mortgage LA CA, we're here to help you meet your goals. We'll give you all the choices so you can decide what works best for you.
Mortgage in Los Angeles CA offers a variety of mortgage products to meet your desires, including competitive loan rates. Our goal is to provide you with the mortgage loan that suits you best. We are a full-service mortgage lender with experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending from purchase to refinance to construction lending. Our staff is dedicated to finding you the best loan product at the best rate and helping you navigate the ever-changing mortgage industry!
There are several kinds of loans available! Some loans are obtainable to everyone, some target specific locations, and some are good for first-time homebuyers. The characteristics of each loan program are unique, so it is best to consult a loan professional at Mortgage Los Angeles CA for the finest advice and most information. However, you can become familiar with the details of some programs available to you by considering the following:
Is it important that the payment is the same every month?
- If so, you may consider a fixed-rate mortgage.
Is it important for you to build equity quickly?
- If this is a factor, you should consider a shorter amortization (final payment) period, such as a 15-year, fixed-rate mortgage.
Will your income stay stable, or increase?
- If you anticipate an increase in income, you might want to take benefit of a lower start rate on an ARM or a temporary buy down.
Mortgage LA CA is devoted to helping families and individuals. We provide competitive rates as well as personalize customer service. We are also flexible enough to provide mortgage packages for customers of a variety of backgrounds and needs. Because we value high service standards as well as speed, Mortgage LA CA will work with you to meet your closing deadline on the purchase of your home. There are many difficulties to owning a home, but Mortgage in Los Angeles CA will help you overcome these difficulties and make home buying a satisfying experience.
Mortgage LA CA offer financing for qualified veterans, reservists, active duty personnel, or eligible family members. You don’t need to do anything special to get pre-qualified for a VA loan Mortgage LA CA is a direct VA lender so we’ll even help you get your Certificate of Eligibility. The specialists at Mortgage in Los Angeles CA can help! Our experienced staff can help you determine if your loan is non-conforming and what your options are. We offer expertise in every area of mortgage loan from purchase to refinance to construction loan. Our staff is dedicated to finding you the best loan product at the best rate and helping you navigate the ever-changing mortgage industry!
Here at Mortgage LA CA we aren’t fans of complicated processes. We try to make the loan experience as simple as possible, without throwing in complicated, distracting terminology. Our loan process is designed to streamline your loan application and closing, hitting all the major milestones, and communicating fully with our clients.
Here’s our step-by-step process:
- Complete your prequalification checklist and collect all the checklist items.
- Mortgage in Los Angeles CA gathers any necessary documentation, including a credit report.
- Mortgage in Los Angeles CA sends out your pre-qualification letter.
- You begin to search for your ideal home, with the help of a professional realtor.
- Your realtor presents an offer on the property on your behalf.
- The offer is accepted, and a closing date is set.
- A loan program is selected by your loan originator. This will meet your financial goals and needs.
- Mortgage in Los Angeles CA orders title report, appraisal, and necessary documents.
- Mortgage in Los Angeles CA submits file to underwriters for final approval.
- Final approval is issued; any further conditions are collected and satisfied.
- Closing documents are sent to a title company.
- You and your realtor review a final settlement.
- Attend the scheduled closing and become the owner of your property. Congratulations!
After this process is completed Mortgage in Los Angeles CA will stay in touch for any further questions, and to help with future mortgages.
Patricia A. Mora, Mortgage LA CA, Ceo. For more information, call us at (213) 454-0771 or visit our website MortgageLaCa.com