A Limo Users Checklist
Posted: Dec 09, 2015
Hiring a limo in NYC can turn a seemingly "routine" occasion into something extraordinary!
Think what an impression you could make on your future in-laws if you arrived at an airport in NY in a limousine, to pick them up? And what confidence you would inspire in business colleagues if you drove up to the meeting venue in a limo from New York?
LIMO RENTAL TO DO LIST
But in order to make those impressions, you need to know what you are doing before you go out and sign a contract for a limo. Here’s a check list that you should use to get the best limo experience NYC has to offer.
- NEEDS: You can rent limousines that fit all sorts of needs today. You can opt for 10 Passengers 6 Luggage's, 10 Passengers 8 Luggage's, or 12 Passengers 6 Luggage's – or other combinations. Before you make up your mind what to rent, make sure you know exactly what you need.
- BUDGET: The excitement of planning an event, whether it is a bachelor party, a prom party, corporate pick/drop off, can often lead you to miss this all-important point on your list. How much will my limo cost me? In order to avoid stress and embarrassment at a later date, make sure you call first and confirm what your ride will cost you.
- SERVICE: Now that you know what you need, and how much it will cost you, it’s time to dig just a bit deeper on the service you will receive. For example, expect a limousine in NYC to come with some form of "free" waiting time in case your domestic or international flight gets delayed. An acceptable window for such service should be at least 30 minutes – NOT less than that!
- CHARGES: Often, especially for important corporate or personal events, people tend to book their limo services well in advance. And many NY limo companies will immediately charge you for the service – even though you have not used it as yet. Ideally, your credit card should not be charged until the day that you use the service. That’s what differentiates a professional limo rental operation from "the others!"
- CANCELLATION: Make sure you know exactly what the cancellation policies are. Plans change – sometimes unexpectedly. A professionally run limo service in New York should allow its customers the flexibility of "no charge" cancellations at least 12 to 24 hours prior to service. Anything greater must be looked at with suspicion!
MAKING IT HAPPEN!
There’s great news for NY limo users. As a client of Manhattan VIP Limo, you’ll hardly ever need to use that checklist. Why? Because, with over 20 years of experience in the leisure transportation business, management and staff at the company have practically written that checklist themselves!
Convenient and courteous service, a well maintained fleet, highly trained drivers and chauffeurs, and an exceptionally cost-effective package comes with their service. If you are looking for a high-quality limousine in NYC, then this is it!
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs).