Look For a Mesmerizing Engagement Ring in Houston
Posted: Feb 10, 2016
It is always challenging to shop for an engagement ring because you want to make sure it will mesmerize and impress the person you want to marry. Diamonds often come to mind when it comes to mesmerizing engagement rings, but there are other precious stones to consider that may provide a similar or a more dazzling effect, too. In any case, take a look at these tips that can help you shop for and pick the best engagement ring in Houston:
- Find wedding jewelers near you – Use a wedding planner app to find the nearest merchants and stores specializing in engagement and wedding rings in Houston. Try Houston Jewelry Brokers if you are looking for a custom diamond engagement ring, or get in touch with Tara K Independent Stylist for Stella and Dot if you want a trendier and modern engagement ring.
- Start looking for a ring six weeks before you propose – It can take about six weeks for most rings to be made, especially if it is custom designed.
- Determine your fiancée’s style – Pay attention to the type of jewelry she wears or ask someone she trusts, then swear that person to secrecy. This way, you can determine which shape of the stone, the type of setting, and the metal your fiancée is likely to appreciate. Knowing her style is crucial when choosing a specialty jeweler, too. Some engagement ring shops specialize in modern and contemporary styles, while others are capable of making traditional and custom engagement rings.
- Compare prices – Pick at least three sources for engagement rings in Houston, explore their selection, choose some rings, and compare them with one another. Be sure to have set a reasonable budget and consider the ring style before choosing the stone.
- Buy loose stones – The stone usually accounts for the majority of the engagement ring's price. Consider buying loose stones and be sure to inspect them with a handheld magnifier. It makes sense to work with a reputable and honest jeweler who can guide you through this process. If you are buying diamonds, anything that is one carat or bigger must come with a diamond grading report from the American Gem Society, the GIA, or another respected independent gemological association.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.
IWedPlanner is one of the fastest growing one-stop wedding planning solutions on Internet. The iWedPlanner give you the transparency and efficiency in wedding planning.