All about Weed Trimmers
Posted: Dec 09, 2013
In order to achieve the desired look, your lawn must be manicured and trimmed on a regular basis, and Weed Trimmers are designed, precisely for that. In the market Weed Trimmers are available in several models with varying specifications. Some of them have limited capabilities in trimming while the others are adjustable to complete any kind of lawn trimming jobs, small or big.
Types Of Weed Trimmers
Generally, there are three types of trimmers. The difference between each type is on the basis of the power source:
- Gas Powered Trimmers: A gas powered trimmer is generally more powerful and lasts longer. These trimmers are ideal for big farms as there is no requirement of a cord or a recharge. This particular capability of a gas powered trimmer allows the operator to go anywhere.
- Corded Electric Trimmers: They are ideal for small gardens and require less maintenance. These machines are quieter than a gas powered trimmer. A heavy duty cord is necessary to run a corded electric trimmer.
- Cordless Trimmer: It is suited for an average sized gardening space and is perfect for owners who do not want to deal with the weight and noise of an electric trimmer.
Selecting The Right Weed Trimmer
There are a few points that need to be taken into account when it comes to choosing the Right Weed Trimmer.
- Size & Weight: Generally, cordless electric models are lighter than gas-powered models, heavier models are more powerful, therefore, understanding the relationship between power and comfort of usage is essential. You should understand your specific requirement and keep the size of the garden into consideration. Some Weed Trimmers have adjustable shafts to fit user’s height, while others come with straps.
- Power Efficiency: How long does it take to charge a unit? And how long can it sustain the power for? These are a few questions you should ask yourself before considering to purchase a Weed Trimmer. Usually a 30 minute run time is good for this category and 1 hour of charge time is considered fair.
- Versatility: Versatility of a weed trimmer plays an important role as well. A few weed trimmers can convert into Edgers with just a mere turn of shaft.
- Safety: When it comes to selecting a weed trimmer, you should check the model for an edge guard. An edge guard protects the debris from springing out and hurting.
Green Planet Machines Pvt. Ltd. brings to you a comprehensive range of Gardening Equipment. The offerings of the company include Weed Cutter, Lawn Mower, Brush Cutter, Gang Mower, Green Mower, Chain Saw, Shredding Machine etc. For more information, you can log on to http://www.greenplanet.in/.
We supply all kinds of gardening equipments Including Weed Cutter, Lawn Mower, Brush Cutter, Gang Mower, Green Mower, Chain Saw, Shredding Machine etc.