- Views: 80
- Report Article
- Business & Careers
Benefits Of Installing UPVC Pipes
Posted: Dec 20, 2013
Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride or UPVC Pipes are one of the most widely used Pipes due to their flexibility and economical pricing. They exhibit excellent resistance against all types of harsh and corrosive environments. The non- metallic nature of UPVC Pipes makes them resistant to all kinds of corrosion. UPVC Pipes are majorly used in drinking water distribution systems, sewage and discharge systems. Some of the common applications of UPVC Pipes are listed below.
Applications Of UPVC Pipes
- Transportation of potable water for domestic as well as industrial usage.
- Agricultural irrigation.
- Transportation of ground water for land engineering.
- Conveyance of processing fluids within industries.
- Disposing off of sewage and industrial effluents.
- Conveying abrasive slurries.
- Transporting of acids, alkalis and other corrosive fluids.
- Act as conduit or duct for the cables and fragile piping systems.
- Venting systems.
Benefits Of UPVC Pipes
- UPVC Pipes can withstand the flow of aggressive waters resulting from the high sulphate soils and even hard water. They are even resistant to a number of industrial chemicals offering the best solution for long-term piping systems.
- UPVC is an odorless, tasteless and chemically inert material. As such it is ideal for water distribution systems that carry drinking water.
- They have a minimum flow head loss due to their mirror smooth inside surface. They are advantageous for the sewage systems as there is no buildup of deposits inside the surface.
- The physical properties of UPVC Pipes are such that they are not affected by environmental conditions such as UV rays, wind or even rain. But long exposure to sunlight can result in the surface browning, so avoid such exposure.
- UPVC Pipes do not burn readily. They offer an added advantage for the industrial and domestic electrical installations as they inhibit the fire from spreading further.
- The light weight of UPVC Pipes offer easy transportation and also facilitates quick installation even at sites that pose testing conditions to the workers. Besides, the maintenance costs for PVC Pipes are not that high.
Based in Gujarat, India, Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Plastic Pipes and Fittings. It is also counted amongst the leading Agriculture Pipe Fitting Manufacturers in India. The offerings of the company include PVC Pipes, UPVC Pipes, Rigid Pipe, Suction Pipes, Industrial Plastic Pipes, UPVC Pipe Fittings, Agriculture Pipe Fittings and Braided Pipes, etc. You can log on to http://www.nijanandPipesandfittings.co.in/ to get access to more details.
Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Upvc Pipes Manufacturers In Gujarat,Deals in Cpvc Pipe Fittings,Round Plastic Pipes,Pvc Braided Pipe at affordable price.