Moto g 4th generation flipkart
Posted: May 12, 2016
With the heaps of mobile devices launching every New Year the competition in Mobile market is aggressively increasing. There are very few cell phones that serve good quality features in affordable prices. Thanks to Moto G 4th Generation that will be launched on 17th may 2016. We all are well aware of the fact that with the launch of MOTOROLA’S Moto G3, its popularity got wide spread in India. The same impact will be created with the release of Moto G4, as before its actual launch lot of news agencies and companies are following its lead. The reason Moto G4 is gaining wide popularity across web and media is its unique new features and highly advanced frame that will upside down the Mobile market world.
Now let’s just talk about its Features due to which Moto G4 is gaining so much popularity……
- DISPLAY: If we talk about display then it’s going to be lot better than Moto G3 which has 5 inches display with 720px resolution. It is anticipated that Motorola will upgrade this in Moto G4 with 5.5 inches huge display with Approx 1080px resolution. Not just its display but protection will also upgrade in Moto G4 with thick Gorilla glass that will provide extra protection to Screen.
- PROCESSOR: Whenever one visit market to buy a new cell phone- one feature that’s already set in mind is Processor and why not? Processors are the brain of every cell phone and good processor gives it a good life. Well the rumors are in the air that Moto G4 will come with 64 bit Processor and build in 28 nm architecture. The clarifications on these rumors will only be revealed on 17th May.
- CAMERA: Who don’t love to click? Whether it is selfies or photographs, everyone loves camera. Today’s generation beside anything else focuses more on the camera quality and Moto G4 will surely meet these expectations as it is expected to have 16 mega pixels Camera. This Smartphone may support 1080px display resolution with enhanced graphic performance. Selfie lovers will be in love with its 8MP front camera and it may also have front LED flash and dual LED flash in rear camera.
- MEMORY & STORAGE FEATURES: Moto G4 will be launched with quite impressive memory features. Whereas Moto Gen 3 comes with 2GB RAM and 2 variants with 8GB and 16GB ROM, Moto G4 generation device is expected to come with 3GB RAM packed with inbuilt android 6 Marshmallow operating system.
It will be also available in 2 variants:
- Moto G 4th generation : Which will be having 13MP camera and 16GB internal storage
- Moto G4 Plus : Which will have 16MP camera and 32GB internal storage
5. BATTERY LIFE: With up gradation from Moto G3 to Moto G4th Generation, the battery and its capacity will also be upgraded. Where Moto G3 has non removable 2470MAH battery, new MotoG4 is said to come with enhanced 3000MAH non removal battery. With this Moto G4 will be able to charge up to 80% merely in just 30 minutes. Well this will only be confirmed after its release.
Other features like Call quality and sound output for 4th generation will be superior to Moto 3rd generation. The look of Moto 4th Generation will be different from Moto G3 generation. It may be having more of classy outlook in Black with the "M" signature on its back that’s the symbol representing trademark for Motorola. For exploring more about Moto G4th generation wait for its release on May 17, 2016 and find out its amazing features.
Aisha Gupta is renowned Business analyst managing several brands to get quality results. Currently she is managing onsite tasks on Ohmyrupee.