Guide To Buying Luxury Cotton Bed Linens By Luxury Bed Linen Experts
Giving luxurious feel to your bedroom is easy if you know how to buy luxury home linens. Luxury is not just a way of living; it’s incorporating art and style in your daily life. If you are looking to give your bedroom a luxurious make over, you can update your bedroom in a flash with this guide to buying luxury cotton bed linen, brought to you by KAMASH-India’s leading luxury home linens brands store.
Luxury bed sheet materials
Cotton bed linen
No matter, what the weather, cotton bed linens always stay in demand. High quality cotton bed linens, like the ones available at KAMASH, feel very cool and comfortable against the skin, and there are plenty of styles and patterns to choose from.
Cotton percale bed linen
To make Cotton percale bed linens, cotton yarn is specially combed to give it a crisp and luxurious feel. This type of bed sheet is very lightweight and cool to the touch and long lasting too.
Cotton sateen bed linen
When we talk of luxurious bed linens, sateen weave bed linens are always the preferred choice. Because of special weaving technique, sateen has a fabulous sheen, and it’s softer and smoother than regular cotton and percale. Though, these luxurious bed linens cost more than normal cotton and percale, but it is worth the cost.
Egyptian cotton bed linen
Egyptian cotton is also considered the ultimate luxury bedding material. Egyptian cotton is cultivated in the Nile Delta region, and is highly revered for its strong, lustrous fiber. Search online at KAMASH’s online store for some great Egyptian cotton luxury home linens sets that will simply win your heart with their sophisticated style.
How to keep your luxury cotton bed sheets looking new like for years
- Never use laundry detergents that contain bleach to wash your luxury cotton bed sheets. Bleach can be extremely damaging to the soft fibers of your Egyptian cotton bed sheet fibers and can cause them to become worn over time. Instead use a gentle washing powder meant exclusively for luxurious bed linens.
- If your bed linen got stained accidently, it is important to treat the stains first using stain removal materials are products such as baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
- Egyptian cotton bed sheets should be placed in the dryer with natural dryer sheets or on either low heat or tumble dry.
- When ironing your Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheets keep the clothes iron on the warm setting in order to prevent damage to the cotton fibers.
- Apart from the above mentioned tips, make sure to rotate your bed sheets regularly. This will extend the life of your bed sheets and keep them in good shape always.
Offering timeless styles and superior quality luxury home linen brands in India, KAMASH has made its place in the Indian market as the provider of world’s most luxury home linen brands which are not yet available in India. To browse through their collection, visit their website- http://www.kamash.luxury/
KAMASH is a high-end retailer of luxury home linen brands from Europe & USA. They are supplier of great quality luxury home linens like bed linens, hotel bed linens, Italian bed linens, luxury bed covers and all bath and bed accessories across in Ind