- Views: 12
- Report Article
- Business & Careers
Attributes Of PVC Pipes
Posted: Dec 27, 2013
Plastic is a man-made synthetic macromolecular material that is used as raw material for the manufacturing of a variety of products. It can be categorized into thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic. Thermoplastics are plastics that soften or melt when heated, and can be reheated or reformed into various shapes and sizes. On the other hand, Thermosetting Plastics are those that set permanently into a fixed shape and cannot be reformed again on being melted. PVC, also known as Poly Vinyl Chloride is the most commonly used thermoplastic polymer. Due to its features and properties, PVC is widely used in the manufacturing of pipes; both for industries as well as households.
Attributes of PVC Pipes
PVC, a compound of plastic and vinyl, is essential for the manufacturing of pipes, both for industries as well as households. When compared to pipes fabricated from metals and other materials, PVC Pipes are resilient, eco-friendly, non-corrosive, heat resistant and non-conductive in nature
- Lightweight & Resilient: PVC Pipes are extremely lightweight and can handle tremendous pressure. Therefore, they work extremely well for underground connections.
- Heat Resistant: PVC Pipes are resistant to heat and conductivity and can easily handle changes in temperature varying to a maximum of 140°F.
- Chemical Resistance: Due to chemical resistance property, PVC Pipes are widely employed in agricultural farms and manufacturing industries, where exposure to harmful chemicals and temperature variation are quite common. The chemicals in fertilizer or industrial fumes do not damage these pipes as they are non-conductive in nature.
- Non-Corrosive: PVC Pipes are non-corrosive and allow smooth flow of water. It is due to this reason that these pipes are preferred for household water supply as well as for sewage or transportation of liquids.
- Cost-Effective: Being thermoplastic, these pipes are extremely durable and can last for a long period.
Based in Gujrat, Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company that manufactures top quality Round Plastic Pipes, Plastic Pipes & Fitting, etc. With years of experience in delivering high quality products at an affordable cost, Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. has carved a niche amongst the leading Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers of Plastic Pipes and Fittings. For more information, please visit http://www.nijanandpipesandfittings.co.in/.
Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Upvc Pipes Manufacturers In Gujarat,Deals in Cpvc Pipe Fittings,Round Plastic Pipes,Pvc Braided Pipe at affordable price.