Tips for Selecting Wedding Venues in Seattle
Posted: Jun 13, 2016
The venue is one of the most important components of your wedding. It is one of the first things you need to decide on as it will influence other components of your big day, like the décor, budget, vendors, and even your attire. There are many wedding venues in Seattle, but don’t be too complacent because smart couples will most likely be booking wedding venues way in advance to get better options and prices. Here are some tips to help you find the right venue for your wedding in Seattle:
- Know how many people are coming – The more accurate the estimation, the better. One of the first questions wedding venues will always ask is, how many guests will be attending? Knowing the size of your guest list will make it easier to find the perfect wedding venue in Seattle.
- Discuss the budget – It’s easier to cross out prospective wedding venues off the list when you have a set budget. Take note that some wedding venues in Seattle already offer packages and may give you better value for your money. Having wedding venue packages can also save you from a lot of stress of having to talk to different vendors and other complications.
- Set the date – You need an exact date when you are booking a wedding venue in Seattle. If you plan on marrying during popular months for weddings like June or December, you should book at least a year before the date. To save time, call the venue and check availability before going on a visit.
- Choose a theme – Discuss with your fiancé what kind of wedding you want. Do you want a classic fairy tale wedding? Then choose a hotel or ballroom. If you want a hippie or bohemian type of wedding, a park might be good. For rustic type of weddings, ranches, farms, or barns will make for the perfect backdrop. Don’t forget to consider the season when you are going to get married. Your guests won’t last long outdoors during the winter.
- Make a list – You might think you had found "the one" but it pays to make a list of back-up wedding venues, too to avoid disappointments.
- Consider the day of your wedding and location – If you plan on setting a wedding away from the city center, perhaps a weekend wedding is better so your guests won’t have a problem with their work schedules.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas, and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.
IWedPlanner is one of the fastest growing one-stop wedding planning solutions on Internet. The iWedPlanner give you the transparency and efficiency in wedding planning.