Directory Image
This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Exercise Tips Coming From A Newport Beach Personal Trainer

Author: Personal Trainer Newport Beach
by Personal Trainer Newport Beach
Posted: Aug 02, 2016

People who live in the Newport Beach area certainly are aware of the importance of staying fit and looking good. As you know, Newport Beach is a gorgeous city in California that's surrounded by plush beach resorts where a lot of people would gather at during the summer season. In order to look amazing while getting a fantastic tan at the beach, several home owners in the area would hire the very best trainer to help them with their workout routine. If you're one of these individuals who are dying to stay fit and sexy, then here are a few exercise tips from a certified personal trainer Newport Beach.

Give Yourself A Break

Some people tend to exercise rigorously without pausing for a break in the belief that they could lose more weight faster if they do this. But the truth is that taking a break in between your exercise routines could actually help you to get even better results. A Newport Beach personal trainer recommends the 80/20 plan. This means that 80 percent of your time in the gym should be spent on exercises, while the remaining 20 percent should be spent on breaks. So if you exercise an hour each day, allocate 10 to 12 minutes of your time for breaks. Taking a break actually helps the muscle to build and recover quickly.

Exercise At Work

One of the main reasons why a lot of people will not end up succesful with their fitness routine is simply because they get too busy with their work that they end up quitting their exercise routines right before they can lose even a single amount of weight. But do you know that there are actually some ways to exercise even while you are at work? According to a Newport Beach personal trainer, the best thing that you can do is to keep some dumbbells or other exercise paraphernalia in your desk. This will give you a chance to perform a few exercises in between breaks.

Monitor Your Progress

In order to know if you are doing something right with your workout routine, you should try to monitor your daily progress. Knowing that you are improving could help to keep you motivated and go on with your routine no matter how hard it might be. In the event that you notice that you are not seeing any improvements, then perhaps it’s time that you change your routine, or better yet, hire a certified Newport Beach personal trainer that could give you the best advice on how to successfully achieve your fitness goals.

So these are some of the most effective workout guidelines that a Newport Beach personal trainer will recommend to those who are dying to lose weight and attain a bikini worthy body. Aside from regular exercises, you should also make certain that you adhere to a proper diet to be able to effectively attain your fitness goals. You can decide to workout by yourself, but if you want a healthy and effective way of losing weight, the best advice is to employ a personal trainer.

The Perfect Workout Newport Beach

4063 Birch St #130,

Newport Beach, CA 92660, United States

+1 949-200-4067

About the Author

Our experienced trainers work one-on-one with people who want to get back into shape, lose weight, and boost their health.

Rate this Article
Leave a Comment
Author Thumbnail
Please or Join to add a comment.
Author: Personal Trainer Newport Beach

Personal Trainer Newport Beach

United States

Member since: Jun 23, 2016
Published articles: 1

Related Articles