Natural Remedies for Removing Tattoo at Your Home
Posted: Aug 02, 2016
Getting a tattoo on your body can increase the appeal of yours, in front of the world, as well as reflect your personality in a strong way. Another benefit of tattooing is that, it can differentiate you from the rest. But in spite of all these benefits there are some situations or moments which may compel a few people to think about removing their tattoos.
There are a few different ways, which are used in Tattoo Removal, laser therapy, dermabrasion, salabrasion etc. But there are some people, who are afraid of going to a doctor for the procedure of removing a tattoo, for them, there are some easy and simple home made remedies, which can help them to get rid of their tattoos, without having any issue. Aloe Vera + Vitamin E + Paederia Tomentosa:
When it comes to natural home made remedies, Aloe Vera has a wide range of beneficial uses, from burn treatment to age spots removal. Thus, in the process of removing or fading out a tattoo, the importance of Aloe Vera, along with Vitamin E and Paederia Tomentosa in incredible.
Take out 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel from a freshly picked Aloe Vera leaf.
- Mix the gel with 1 tablespoon of Paederia Tomentosa and then pop the content of 2 vitamin E capsules, in the mixture.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly in order to create a fine paste and then apply it on your tattoo.
- Rub that specific area with your fingers gently and let it stay on your skin, at least for 10 minutes. Finally, wash it off by using warm water.
Lemon Juice and Salt:
This is one of the most effective ways of removing a tattoo at home, which every one should know. Lemon contains natural acids which is considered as a mild detergent, safe for skin. Vitamin C in the lemon can also help to stimulate skin cells recreation, and nourish healthy and smooth skin. Salt has sodium and chlorine contents, which can penetrate deep into the skin cells, and blur the effect of the ink.
- Prepare 100gm of salt, mixed with lemon juice, and apply the mixture on the tattoo with a cotton ball.
- Rub that cotton ball on your skin, at least for 30 to 60 minutes, so that the mixture of salt and lemon can absorb deeply into the skin.
- After finishing this procedure, clean your skin with lukewarm water.
Honey has also made it to the list of home made Tattoo Removal procedures, but it is more effective for small or light-colored tattoos.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon each of Aloe Vera gel, yogurt and salt.
- Blend them thoroughly for making a natural tattoo removal cream and then apply it on the tattoo.
- Massage the area gently with the paste and finally rinse it off with lukewarm water, after 30 minutes or so.
Dr Paul is a surgeon of Hair fall, Skincare and Cosmetic Surgery. He is associated with the many renowned health organizations. He also provides recent updates on the health industry and post articles regularly on his websites.