EPDM Rubber is one time solution for repairing Pond Liners
Posted: Jul 05, 2016
They are actually fed up of long process of repairing the pond or liner. It is not same for all Pond Liner Repair. EPDM Rubber is one time solution for repairing Pond Liners. Basically it is Rubber pond liner in a liquid form. It is just one coat application. Its process is simple and easy. It does not take extra time to be applied.
- It will be applied like paint on to the effected part of pond liner.
- First you remove the old coating or try roughing it up and then apply it. You may apply on Old coating.
- It is completely waterlogged - allow it for drying.
- You can also check humidity levels. If they are low and the air contains little moisture then stop
- The dry atmosphere will act better so chose some shiny day. It will work like a sponge increasing evaporation rates and absorbing the water from your pond
- Inspect your plumbing for loose connections
- Repair liner leak at this point where you probably have a hole in your liner
- Just add one coat of EPDM Pond Liner Repair; it is actually addition of life in your pond liner.
- Most mysterious pond leak will be able to cure because of its liquid form
You would come to know how useful it is. It resists to all extreme of weather. Its adhesion does not become less in any kind of situation. No any other pond liner repair can beat it in qualities at all. You don’t have to buy any other after using it, because it is one time solution.
Pondpro2000 is solitary pond liner which is equally useful as Pond Liner repair to join seams and make it 100% leak proof.