How To Know It’s Time To Change Your Old Garage Door
Posted: Jul 29, 2016
Do you have damaged, broken or an old garage door? If so, you may think about to change it before any big incident or accident. As everyone knows that a garage door is the biggest moving part of the house. Due to this reason, you have to change your old or broken garage door as soon as possible to prevent any big injury or accident.
Most of the homeowners do not realize the importance of new overhead door until an accident does not happen. You have to consider either replacement or repair your door for the most cost effective results and to prevent any kind of accident. Your overhead door protects your valuables and vehicles from burglary and also keep your garage and house cool in summer and hot during the winter season, if you have an insulated door.
If you think you need a new door or just want a garage door repair service, you can hire an overhead door repair professional in Brampton.
- Excessive noise: Loud and awkward noise, when you open and close the door, is a clear sign that there is something wrong with your door is going on. For a while, hear it very carefully. If it is too loud or you hear anything unusual, it means you need a professional to find out the reason. He is the only person who can suggest you the right solution.
- A lack of balance: Over the time, your overhead door may have wear and tear problem. If the door begins to open and close it half way or it start unbalancing problem, an issue can lead to big problems. Before it convert into a big issue, call a professional to inspect your door.
- Signs of damage: Dings and dents in your door can add the minus point to the curb appeal of your house. Sometimes, dents can be removed. But if you have totally damage door, you may need to replace the entire door.
- A wood door has holes and cracks: It’s good that you have a wood garage door in your house. It helps to enhance the curb appeal of your house and gives a traditional look to your home. But if it has holes, cracks and peeling paint issues, you may consider to repair or replace it.
- Your door is old: A garage door comes with twenty to thirty year lifespan. If you have an older garage door, more than twenty years, it may not be insulated. Modern garage doors are insulated and they improve the overall energy efficiency and lower your electricity bill.
Are you seeing the wear and tear signs in your garage door? Do you want to replace it with a new one? If so, contact to Brampton Garage Doors in Brampton. We have been serving garage door repair, replacement, opener, spring, overhead door part, cable and many more services.
Brampton Garage Doors is a locally owned and operated garage door repair and replacement company in Brampton. Our licensed and insured technicians specialize in residential and commercial garage door repair and replacement services.