Learn some majors benefits and facts about Wordpress Development Services
Posted: Aug 11, 2016
According to the recent statistics, WordPress is powering around 1/4th of all websites on the internet, which makes it most popular CMS in the world. Despite being the most popular blogging system, many people are still unaware about it. This article will help those people to know some majors benefits and facts about WordPress.What Is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source CMS based on PHP and MySQL. The WordPress development solution can be installed on a web server, either a self hosted or a part of an Internet hosting service. WordPress supports template system and a plugin architecture.WordPress Development Services for Blogging
It is very easy to create and handle blogging website using WordPress development services. Below are some important services offered by WordPress to develop an interactive blogging site:
- Ownership: You can use WordPress hosting provider to host your website. You are the owner of all your data and you can decide what information you want to share with the third party.
- Appearance: WordPress has thousands of free as well as premium themes to create professional looking websites. No matter what your site is about, there will be plenty of themes available for every kind of website in WordPress theme directory. The premium themes can be purchased from marketplaces and any WordPress developers.
- Control: Being an open source software, WordPress allows you to add new features as per your requirements. You can also use WordPress plugins to modify default feature like creating a portfolio, adding a store to your website and so on.
- Support: WordPress has an active community support system, including online community forums, documentation and IRC chat rooms where you will get solutions to your queries from experienced WordPress developers and users.
- Portability: WordPress facilitates you to move your website to a new host, change a domain name or even permit you to move your site to another CMS.
- Security: As it is a self hosted solution, a user or developer is responsible for security and backups. But, WordPress has plenty of plugins which make it easier for you.
WordPress is an Open Source software and it is not dependable on any individual or company. It is developed by a community of users and developers and being the world’s most trusted content management system, many businesses around the globe depend on it.
We have been in business since 1999, and our team of professionals has grown to include competent and skilled website designer. We are fully trained in project management, so you can be assured that your web development project is proficiently and co