Cambridge Syllabus Chennai – New Vision For Children’s Future
Posted: Aug 12, 2016
According to the statistics, there are 22 schools in Chennai that follow Cambridge syllabus. There are five more that may get accreditation. The Cambridge syllabus Chennai provides a lot of study material and resources for teaching. These international school affiliated to Cambridge allows flexibility in syllabus and subjects to choose. One can have the subject combination. He can choose biology, economics, arithmetic, geography etc. Cambridge syllabus Chennai is vibrant and designed to sensitive cultural issues. Also, it provides detailed structured reporting to the parents. They have the range of teaching methods and structured designed protocols. They undertake top quality teaching aids and resources and enable a child to learn through difficulties.
There are many benefits of Cambridge Syllabus Chennai out of which a few are listed below-
- External benchmark
- Flexibility and teaching in syllabus
- International curriculum
International School in India:
Parents are providing their children best platform in the form of schools these days so that they get good exposure and knowledge. A child starts the school at the age of three. Children are the future of society and schooling is important to mold them. Parents are now aware of the syllabus being taught in schools and want to give best to their children. Accordingly along with good educational facilities international exposure provides students a good platform for global citizenship. Hence, keeping in mind the growing competition the schools are constantly updating the systems and the educational facilities provided. Owing to this completion the choice of schools is getting difficult.
International school in India are on a rise now. They provide with best educational facilities with sports and overall development. Following are the top ranked International school in India as per 2015.
- International School of Hyderabad (Hyderabad)
- Ecole Mondiale World School (Mumbai)
- Good Shepherd International School (Ooty)
- Scottish High International School (Gurgaon)
- The International School Bangalore [TISB] (Bengaluru)
- Oberoi International School (Mumbai)
- Woodstock School (Mussoorie)
- Kodaikanal International School (Ooty)
- Dhirubhai Ambani International School (Mumbai)
- Indus International School (Bengaluru)
The above schools are top ranked and provide quality education as per syllabus. The main is English medium along with other languages as optional or compulsory.
Schools in Chennai:
Schools in Chennai provide an arrayed of structured systems. Schools in Chennai fall into two categories private owned and government I.e. Corporation. The privately owned schools teach either central board syllabus or state board syllabus. Mostly the private schools are in English medium. All school in Chennai fall in one of the following categories.
- Tamil Nadu Anglo-Indian System for classes K - 10 and inevitably rolled over to Tamil Nadu State Board for classes 11 and 12
- Matriculation System for classes K - 10 and inevitably rolled over to Tamil Nadu State Board for classes 11 and 12.
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
However, there are few exceptions to this which follow Montessori Method or the American method as well.
I am gateway and publishing the International School in India for the higher level education.