Repair rubber fish pond liner with safety
Posted: Aug 16, 2016
- Remove fish and plants from the pond, keep them safe in any tub buckets or other containers filled with water
- Walk around the pond to look for leak in liner or soft spots where the leak is saturating
- Drain the pond by pumping water out
- Allow the liner surface dry
- Clean the surface of the pond liner around the leak
- Rub it with some hard brush
- Remove dirt, algae and other potential contaminants from the damaged area
- On smooth surface apply the fish pond liner repair with brush paint
- Let the adhesive set absolutely
- 24 hours or more depending on the type of adhesive
It is repaired and Water can be added. And if the pond continues to lose water, look for another crack. It will effectively hold water in ponds ready to face many years with warranty. Hot, cold, fire and UV resistant Repair rubber fish pond liner has no any match in industry. Its usefulness for pond and water life cannot be ignored. It is as eco-friendly that with it there is not a single issue to fish or plants. Genuinely it has solved the gigantic problem of Repair rubber fish pond liner with safety and ease.
Pondpro2000 is solitary pond liner which is equally useful as Pond Liner repair to join seams and make it 100% leak proof.