Beat the Heat of Summer Time with Heating Air Curtain
Posted: Sep 02, 2016
Summer is just not a season which comes and goes but it is a longer season and it brings a lot of change in the atmosphere and to the human body specifically. While we want summers to b a little bit of sunshine where we can read and play having lots of fun but it gives us just scorching heat and lots and lots of tanning. To keep the heat at a moderate temperature, Nanyoo Events presents to you Heating Air Curtain.
The Air Curtain is the coolest and the most recent technology which has been developed keeping in mind the scorching heat. It has the ability to keep a balance between the inside atmosphere and outside atmosphere. As sometimes when you enter a restaurant thinking that AC is working inside, you don’t have to worry but suddenly when you step in the zone, you barely feel the coolness of an AC. The reason of this phenomenon being, when you enter the space, the outside heat is so powerful that whenever you open the door a huge amount of outside temperature enters through the door as well and heat gets trapped eventually.
The Heating Air Curtain builds an invisible door when installed above the door. With the help of this invisible door created by a downward facing blower fan prevents air or any contaminants from moving from one open space to another. You can find a huge range of air curtains and their usages which will make half of your problems go away commercially.
Various Uses Of Air Curtain Includes:
- It can help by keeping out the extreme heat or cold outside
- Keeping out the extreme temperature outside can help the AC or heater work more effectively
- The non-heated air curtain is used for cold storages or refrigerated rooms from entering the extreme temperature outside
- It can be used for keeping the flying insects away in a closed space like buildings or restaurants
- It can help by keeping out the outside air and reduce the infiltration through the opening
Various Applications of Air Curtain:
- Free hanging, surface or recessed air curtains
- Small openings to large windows and even industrial doors
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Revolving door air curtains
- Commercial standard air curtain
- Decorative, designer or architectural air curtain
- Unheated or heated air curtains with warm or cold water or even electrical heating
- Cold rooms, refrigerated rooms or freezer air curtains
- Insect control air curtains
- Standard and tailor made both air curtains
Heating Air Curtain can not only help with keeping the temperatures to keep out but while doing that, it is economical as well. It works towards saving your electricity and thus, money. While, the extreme temperature keeps on entering in a closed space, automatically your AC or heater losses its effectiveness and therefore, the electricity consumption increases as well. This air curtain helps in presenting a more normal atmosphere and thus increases the effectiveness of your AC and heater.
Ryan justin is a challenging position as a Online Digital Marketing within a large exciting company. I want to use my technical background and expertise in Online Marketing by using valuable resources within a growing organization.