Trends in Cotton Sweatshirts – Robust Winter Fashion for You
Posted: Sep 19, 2016
Sweatshirts have been a part of the winter fashion scene for decades. Associated with a comfortable "lived-in" feel and cozy fabric, they are the most loved garment in the cooler months. Sweatshirts are essentially a type of sweater made out of cotton jersey material. Sweatshirts are a part of casual attire and suitable to be worn around the house or running errands to keep you warm.
Sweatshirts come in a variety of colors these days for everyone – men, women and kids. They are the most versatile type of garment. Coming in different styles for women – scoop neck, pullover, zipper, oversized, long-length, etc. – sweatshirts can be teamed up with jeans, skirts, leggings and even sheer tights for a fashion statement. Men can also look trendy in sweatshirts by teaming them with jeans, fitted trousers or sweatpants.
Here are a few popular trends in cotton sweatshirts for men:
- Hooded Pullover: One of the classic designs, a hooded pullover sweatshirt will never go out of style. Teamed with a pair of jeans or trousers, a hooded pullover can make anyone look stylish.
- Button Polo: Sweatshirts are essentially meant for casual wear, however, button polo sweatshirts look dressier than tradition crewneck sweatshirts because of the collar.
- Half-zip or Full-zip: Meant for layering, the full-zip hooded sweatshirts are ideal for winter. Half-zip sweatshirts impart a smart look to men.
- Waffle Henry Collar: While crewneck and hooded sweatshirts are common, the Waffle Henry Collar gives a classy look to the garment.
- Graphic print: Graphic print tees ruled the warm months and sweatshirts are now coming with fun graphic prints. They add a fun and trendy element to the whole look.
Scoop neck sweatshirts, hooded pullover and hooded zipper look great on women. There are even more designs and styles available in the market now. Sweatshirts have never been trendier.
Here are a few popular trends in cotton sweatshirts for women:
- Animal Print: Gone are the days of monochrome and dull colors, sweatshirts come in wild prints and lively colors. One of the most popular being the leopard print.
- Embroidered: Sweatshirts not only come in nice feminine colors, they also come with cute embroidered designs.
- Over-sized: Over-sized jumpers and sweatshirts have been trending for a few seasons right now. Teamed with short skirts, leggings or tights, over-sized sweatshirts add a glam quotient to the whole look while keeping their wearer warm.
- Cold Shoulder and Open-sleeve Design: If you love following the latest trends, you are aware of the popularity of cold-shoulder and open sleeve designs ruling the streets. Sweatshirts are also available in fun colors with cold shoulder or open sleeve designs nowSweatshirts are the simplest way to be comfortable and look stylish at the same time. They are easily available in the stores across the country. Online stores house the
Just Sweatshirts is a top-notch e-commerce website that offers high quality cotton sweatshirts in the United States. They offer a complete range of sweatshirts comprising crewneck, zip neck, hooded pullover.