What are the steps to delete Gmail Account?
Posted: Mar 09, 2019
Maximum numbers of people create their Gmail account for the professional or personal purposes. But due to some reason if its users want to delete their Gmail account, then they can easily delete by implementing the right method. In case you are also searching for an appropriate method to delete your account, then you don’t need to go anywhere else. By following the below-mentioned steps, you can easily delete your personal Gmail account in a rightful manner.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for deleting your Gmail account:
- At the initial stage, you need to login to your Gmail account by entering your account name as well as your password.
- And then click on ‘sign in’ button.
- The next step is to click on the circle that is placed at the top right of your computer system screen and then hit on ‘My account button’.
- Now you will see your Google account welcome screen page on your system screen.
- And you will see an ‘Account preferences’ section, below your welcome screen. Just click on that particular section for opening it.
- You need to traverse to the last choice inside ‘Account Preferences’.
- You will see ‘Delete your account or services’ tab, and under which you need to choose ‘Delete products’ option for deleting your Gmail account.
- In addition, you need to once more redirect to the Google Account login screen for reentering your password and sign in.
- After this, you will see a list of Google products on your screen, like YouTube, Gmail, etc. And you just have to hit on your Gmail option.
- Afterwards, you will see a warning message on your system screen. You simply need to read that in a proper manner.
- If you are absolutely sure to delete your account, then click on "Yes, I want to delete my account.
- Lastly, you need to type your account email address as well as the password and with this, you need to click on ‘Remove Gmail’ button.
This manner you will completely delete your Gmail account without any hurdle. But in case you face issues in understanding the steps, you can contact a certified Gmail technical support expert.
James pan has more than 8 year experience in email technical support and provide technical support to recover email address if its attacked by any spam or hacking issues.