- Views: 18
- Report Article
- Business & Careers
How To Select The Right Hose Pipe
Posted: Jan 16, 2014
Hose is flexible conduit used in numerous agricultural, industrial and domestic applications. A hose has compact design with precise dimensions that allows it to be used in several applications. Ideally, a hose should be light weight, resistant to chemicals, flexible, and easy to handle. It is used in applications such as de-watering systems, septic handling, marine use, agricultural, telecommunications, etc. Hose is available in different kinds of materials including metal, composite, rubber, fabric and PTFE. There are several different factors on which the selection of the Hose Pipe is dependent which are mentioned down below:
How To Select The Right Hose Pipe?
- Temperature - The surrounding temperature and the temperature of materials being conveyed through the Hose is very important. It is necessary to choose a Hose Pipe that is able to withstand extremely cold and hot temperatures.
- Chemical Compatibility - A Hose Pipe can be used to transfer many corrosive and harmful liquids. So, if the hose is to be exposed to corrosive liquids then its compatibility with the aggressive chemicals should be considered.
- Abrasion And Over Bending – A Hose is also used as a protective covering in telecommunications and wiring. Hence, it becomes really important to choose a Hose that is flexible and can be bend to certain degrees. Even, t abrasion resistance is an important factor to consider.
- Flexibility – The Hose Pipe that you choose should be flexible to accommodate fitting configurations. There are many Hose Pipes that require shanks and collars while fitting. So, choose one considering its flexibility in terms of fitting.
- Materials – A Hose Pipe can be used to transfer air, dust, fume, liquid and other materials. So, the material that is to be transferred through the hose pipe is important to consider. The selection of the hose pipe is highly dependent on it.
- Pressure – The capability of the Hose Pipe to resist pressure in different applications is also a necessary criterion to consider. There are many applications that require the hose to withstand extreme pressures, so choose accordingly.
Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd is one of the leading Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Plastic Pipes and Plastic Pipes Fittings based in Gujarat, India. It offers a range of products such as PVC Column Pipes, Industrial Plastic Pipes, PVC Braided Pipe, UPVC Water Pipes, Suction Pipes, CPVC Pipe Fittings, UPVC Pipe Fittings and much more. It is also counted amongst the prominent Agricultural Pipe Fitting Manufacturers In India. To know more, log on to http://www.nijanandpipesandfittings.co.in
Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Upvc Pipes Manufacturers In Gujarat,Deals in Cpvc Pipe Fittings,Round Plastic Pipes,Pvc Braided Pipe at affordable price.