Learn to Write a Flawless Academic Paper Before Searching for Online Academic Writing Jobs
Posted: Oct 18, 2016
According to many people, anyone can become an academic writer. But this is a myth. Becoming an established academic writer is not everyone’s cup of tea. One needs to have adequate knowledge about academic paper writing. The task of writing an academic paper is quite complicated. Therefore, each aspiring academic writer should learn how to compose an academic paper before looking for online academic writing jobs.
Those who are searching for freelance writing jobs online should be familiar with each and every aspect of academic paper writing discussed in this article. Tips to write an excellent academic paper are also given in this article.
Genres of academic papers
Before seeking for job for writer, one has to be well-versed with all the genres of academic papers. Academic papers can be grouped into the following genres.
Essay is a precise text that throws light on the major perspectives of a particular topic. Writing an essay is a complicated task. It is required to draft a well-justified essay. Essays can be grouped into four categories. They are descriptive essay, narrative essay, argumentative essay, and persuasive essay.
Dissertation is an extended and comprehensive academic paper that focuses on the significant aspects of a specific topic or subject. Dissertation paper also throws light on the newly invented aspects of the selected topic. It is required to incorporate an impactful research question in the dissertation paper. A thesis statement also needs to included in the paper.
- Case study
Case study is an academic record of a research carried out on a particular individual, organization, or group. The situation or case discussed in the paper has to be analyzed properly. It is also required to incorporate relevant data in the paper.
- Thesis paper
Thesis paper refers to a brief analysis of a topic or subject. This type of academic paper focuses on the most significant aspects of the topic discussed in the paper. Thesis paper must include an innovative and strong research question.
Format of an academic paper
For drafting a well-structured and well-organized academic paper, one must have a clear idea about the basic structure or format of an academic paper. An essay mainly comprises three sections: introduction (first paragraph), main text or body (second, third, and fourth paragraph), conclusion (fifth paragraph). Dissertation also includes several chapters such as title page, table of contents, acknowledgement, abstract, introduction, literature review, research methodology, discussion, findings, and conclusion. A case study consists of multiple sections like an executive summary, introduction, discussion, implementation, findings, recommendation, and conclusion. The structure of a thesis paper resembles the format of the dissertation.
How to write a flawless academic paper?
Some helpful tips for writing a flawless academic paper are given below.
- One has to choose a suitable topic in order to write a brilliant academic paper. One should choose the topic about which he or she has in-depth knowledge. This task is quite tricky. It is recommended to make a list of some appropriate topics. After that, one can select a topic from that list.
- Conducting a research is regarded as the only way to acquire relevant data and information. Those who want to become a preferred academic writer must know how to carry out a research effectively. It is also required to adopt appropriate research methods for analyzing the gathered data. It is suggested to note down all the significant information while carrying out the research.
- One needs to adopt an inductive approach while writing the introduction of an academic paper. Introductory paragraph is considered as one of the most significant parts of an academic paper. This section should inform the readers what will be discussed in the paper. All the major aspects of the topic discussed in the paper should be highlighted in this opening paragraph.
- All the significant perspectives have to be analyzed in the main body of the academic paper. The main body should contain relevant data and information. Each argument has to be logical and precise.
- Academic paper needs to be written in a simple, clear, and formal language. It is suggested not to include any ambiguous sentence, phrase, or word. Usage of correct diction is also required.
- One must adopt a deductive approach while writing the concluding paragraph. The main theme needs to be explained in the conclusion but from a different aspect. It is better not to introduce any new perception the concluding paragraph.
Those who want to be an established academic writer must have excellent writing skill and in-depth subject knowledge.
Mac larry, an established academic paper writer, has been associated with Nerdyturtlez.com for last one year. He has written several academic papers for us. We offer thousands of online academic writing jobs.