Scuba DO Zanzibar, a PADI Five Star - Gold Palm Resort
Posted: Oct 26, 2016
Scuba diving is a type of underwater diving wherein a scuba diver practices using self – contained underwater breathing apparatus (Scuba) to breathe underwater. These scuba divers bring their own source of breathing gas, typically compressed air, providing them greater independence of movement and longer underwater strength than breath hold. Scuba diving may be done recreationally or workwise in a number of applications, including public safety, scientific and military roles, but mostly commercial diving uses surface supplied diving equipment when this is practical.
Scuba Do Zanzibar’s professional team offers snorkeling, scuba diving and PADI courses. Located at the Kendwa beach - northern tip of Zanzibar, Scuba DO has got access to the spectacular local marine life and coral reefs which could be reached using speed boats and high quality equipment.
Scuba Do offers all levels of PADI Courses, from beginner to professional courses, and the team believes in offering their personal attention to each individual divers, and you will receive your training in both classroom and open water environment.
Scuba Do’s mission is to offer their guests the most thrilling underwater experience while maintaining high quality services standards.
Scubas Do Zanzibar is listed on www.leoleoplus.com, and you can check on the link to know more http://leoleoplus.com/services/page/3548/scubas-do-zanzibar
Learn to Dive or Snorkel With Scuba Do Zanzibar
Scuba Do’s relaxed and qualified trainers can demonstrate you in one of the most sublime environments in the world, even if you’re an skillful diver eager to master a assured skill or have never dived or even snorkeled before. They also offer PADI e-learning courses that would enable the customers to do all the homework prior arriving in Zanzibar.
Despite’s its location, Scuba Do follow all PADI guidelines, and utilize latest in PADI multi-media and "Prescriptive teaching" methods.
Scubas DO offer three types of courses that teach the fundamentals of diving to Advance and Professional Courses:
1. Beginner Courses
- Discover Snorkeling - An introduction for the first-time snorkeler to the underwater world
- Discover Scuba Diving - Either a half or full day introduction to scuba diving with a qualified instructor. This day can be credited as the first day of your open water diver course!
- Scuba Diver - In 2-3 days, have a diving qualification which allows you to dive with a PADI professional down to 12 metres or carry on for an additional two days to be a fully qualified open water scuba diver.
- Open Water Diver - In 4-5 days, you will be a fully-fledged scuba diver with your ticket to dive down to 18 metres anywhere in the world.
2. Advanced Courses
- Adventure Diver - Qualified divers are given the prospect to progress their awareness and knowledge by collecting adventure dives in areas such as night diving, multi-level / computer diving, deep diving, underwater navigation, drift diving, peak performance buoyancy, fish identification, underwater naturalist, underwater photography, boat diving, etc.
- Advanced Open Water Diver - Once an open water diver has collected 5 adventure dives, he or she can register as an advanced open water diver or sign up for this course for five adventure dives.
- Specialty Courses - To familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards for various special-interest areas in diving.
- Emergency First Response - Open to divers and non-divers alike, this course teaches primary and secondary emergency care. As a pre-requisite to the rescue diver course, you will learn and exercise CPR and rescue breathing performances in addition to other first-aid procedures.
- Rescue Diver - Learn to look beyond yourself to consider the safety and well-being of other divers. Rescue diver training prepares you to help prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. Although the nature and context in which rescue training may be used is serious, the course is enjoyable and builds your diving confidence.
3. Professional Courses
- Dive Master - Expands the problem solving skills established by the PADI Rescue Diver program, and extends it from accident management and prevention scenarios to supervisory situations with student divers and certified divers. Dive master problem solving may include more than safety-related issues, and include handling customer service, business and operational challenges. Training dive masters also master diving theory, arrange emergency evacuation plans, map dive sites and must demonstrate competency in water skills and stamina.
- Assistant Instructor (AI) Course - Introduces teaching techniques for skill and knowledge development with emphasis on programs which PADI assistant instructors may conduct. Completion of the Assistant Instructor course (minimum 3 days) qualifies you to enroll in the Open Water Scuba Instructor course.
- Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) Course - Introduces the entire PADI system and centers on additional developing capabilities as a professional dive educator. Concluding this program (minimum 4 days) allows you to qualify to participate in the PADI Instructor Examination, which is an unbiased evaluation of you skills and knowledge to evaluate your capability to be a diving instructor by PADI head office staff.
LeoLeo Plus - Tanzania's Largest Business Directory. Business listings,Travel, Hotels, phone numbers, maps, email addresses & websites for thousands of local businesses in Tanzania